Looking for some weight loss buddies!

Options
Hey, I am 28 years old and a mother and wife. I am looking for some weight loss buddies to share engorgement as we try to get back in shape and lose weight. :happy:

Replies

• florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'll me glad to add you for support and encouragement.
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request. I have an open diaries that you are welcomed to look at for ideas any time. I love to eat but I am trying to make better choices.
  • Ninaj1986
    Ninaj1986 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been working on my weight loss journey for a few months now but my motivation hasn't been there like when I originally started. I definitely need to build a motivational circle as well!
  • waterlillie1016
    waterlillie1016 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone:

Anyone who would like to add me, please feel free. I am only on for the past 2 days. I signed in 2 years ago. Lost weight and then had some family issues and left. I am back to stay this time. I am motivated for a healthier life style as far as my mind, body and spirit. I will be glad to open my diary too. I travel with my career 4 out of 7 days a week. I am on call 7 days a week 365 days a year. My life can get stressful and I am looking for new ideas to keep me motivate and my thinking positive. I love to help others, it helps me. Enough said by me. I hope to hear from you. Happy New Year :smile:
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Always a good time to start your new lifestyle!
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for that too! We really are all here for the same things, even a new person on the introduce yourself boards and an old timer from a whole year like me!