Anyone going to any anime conventions in 2014?

Options
Where are the anime fans at? I'm really looking forward to AnimeCentral this year!

Replies

• SarahSeemsSilly
    Options
    Meeee! :D I'm going to Animazement this year. :3 Do you cosplay? :D
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    'll be going to something called Zenkaikon in Lancaster PA in 2014 - YAY.

Bring on the shopping, the cosplay and the nerdgasms!!
  • __Angie__
    Options
    Awesome! Where is Animazement held?

Yes! Hence why I'm getting my butt into gear and working out again haha XD I'm at that point where it's early enough to start considering which cosplays I want to do, but not soon enough to actually start making them yet. How about you? Any cosplay plans in the works yet?
  • __Angie__
    Options
    'll be going to something called Zenkaikon in Lancaster PA in 2014 - YAY.

Bring on the shopping, the cosplay and the nerdgasms!!
    Zenkaikon, now that sounds interesting!

Yes! Bring it on!
  • SarahSeemsSilly
    Options
    AZ is held in Raleigh North Carolina! I have two cosplays I hope to be doing. I'm cosplaying as Lee Sin (hes a character from a game called League of Legends, I'm also a HUGE gaming nerd x3) and Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica. c:
  • __Angie__
    Options
    AZ is held in Raleigh North Carolina! I have two cosplays I hope to be doing. I'm cosplaying as Lee Sin (hes a character from a game called League of Legends, I'm also a HUGE gaming nerd x3) and Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica. c:
    That's awesome :O
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Yeah, which one of you is taking me with? :flowerforyou:
  • __Angie__
    Options
    Yeah, which one of you is taking me with? :flowerforyou:
    Come to AnimeCentral! I hear it's going to be good this year :)
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm going to AnimeDetour in Minneapolis MN :D I CANT WAIT. it's my first time at this con, 2nd con ever.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I go to Dragon*Con every year in Atlanta. It's not strictly an anime con, though.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    OP, your username always makes me want to listen to "Angie" by the Rolling Stones.

Also, no conventions but going to see Neon Genesis Evangelion: 3.33 tonight.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D
  • cubs202013
    cubs202013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If i wasnt moving this year then I would go to anime central thinking about going to anime iowa
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    No... But only because I am not sure what state I'll be in. Going to be a very busy year for me. Perhaps next year! :bigsmile:
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so. I am moving to North Carolina this year, so hopefully I can catch some of the convention action. I want to cosplay Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail or Rin Okumura from Ao no Exorcist. :D
    If anyone wants some more Otaku buddies, add me! ^_^!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on it ^__^ Hoping to go to colossalcon in the summer :smokin: It'll be my first one ever, I am sooo excited!!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I really want to attend one,but we will see. I'm not crazy about crowded places, so I always chicken out. :laugh: