Seeking More Awesome and active MFP's!

Options
Hi there,

I'm Audrianna! I started MFP about a year ago, but I lacked true motivation and focus. From May-Julyish 2013, I tried the south beach diet and zumba and that helped me lose 20lbs. I found that low carb diets like south beach don't work for me and that I needed to change my approach to weightloss.

These past two months however, i've been committed to Insanity (i'm on day 40) and in eating cleaner and more heathier wholesome foods. It's a process. This month particularly, i've been buckling down and working on taming my occasional bouts of emotional eating/early morning in the middle of the night junk food eating.

I know that this year is going to be the year to a newer healthier me! I live a full and active life, but I do my best to offer support daily. I do however, appreciate the same! :)

Replies

• ktjo1985
    ktjo1985 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow awesome MFP'er :) I'm here most every day, so feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • krista2131
    krista2131 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am on here most of the time, I log on everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    Added!!! :)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like...I'm here nearly every day.
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I joined a year ago and am on here daily!
  • skinny_baby
    skinny_baby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have logged on every single day since I joined, 490 days!!
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    Added, thanks~
  • kelhchap
    kelhchap Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've rejoined and am committing to doing my best to be on here daily so that I can loose the weight I need to this year. I'm also looking for more friends to add! I'd be happy to be "friended" :)
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have the same late day snacking issues, please feel free to add me!