Let's Try This Again

Options
Hi all :) I'm starting my weight loss journey over again and would love some friends and support!

Replies

• christiparker78
    Options
    Hi! Me too:(. Lost over 30 lbs 2 years ago, but have gained it all back and more. I am starting today all over again.
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you can add me i'm kind of new and need to lose 100lbs
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! Over the past 6 months, I gained back the 20 pounds I lost in the first 6 months of 2013! Major bummer, but it gives me something to keep working toward.
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Me three. Joined about 2 years ago and lost about 30ish pounds have put all but 5 pounds back on. I started coming back on here a few days ago. Feel free to add me.
  • NickGoesHAM
    NickGoesHAM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck in 2014 Ash!
  • JessicaH2014
    Options
    Add me to the list! Haven't been on here in over a year and a half and wishing I was at the weight I was when I first started using myfitnesspal. Will get there along with you all!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same!!! Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Breedin27
    Breedin27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year ALL...!!!....
    I've been here before and like some of you it's time for me to start up again (soon) ....I'm a little limited right now on the exercising due to having surgery Dec 5th and I'm not suppose to lift anything over ten lbs...I'm still bloated but feeling better....I am soo ready to get back in shape...even went to the grocery store and bought all healthy foods and have gotten rid of all the candies, cakes and mess from the holidays...Just wanted to wish everyone "Good Luck" on their new journey...!!!...HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    There's a group that has been started specifically for those starting (or restarting) in 2014. Feel free to join!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17922-fit-for-2014

Also, feel to add me (that goes for anyone who is looking to receive and give support!)
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) I'm starting my weight loss journey over again and would love some friends and support!

That's great! I'm here to support and encourage.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Another way to look at it is that you're still on the same journey, and can incorporate everything you've learned so far to help you on your way.
  • dilivi05
    Options
    Me too!! I did this about a year or so ago, and it worked great!! Kinda let it go and now wanta try again!! Love to have someone for support as well!!
    :smile:
  • kitten_69
    Options
    I'm new too and would love new friends!!!! :)
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me if you like!
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Me too and really need some friends to motivate me! I lost over 3 stone last year and in the last couple of months I've regained 16 lbs.
  • pennystextiles
    pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. feel free to add me, I'm bck on that road again, especially now christmas is over and all those chocolates are gone!! heres to a great 2014!
  • TeishaMitchell
    TeishaMitchell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I restarted my account for the new year. I lost 45 for 2013 and looking to lose more! Please add!!
  • alakaa
    alakaa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am pretty much where I was when I started. Need to log the food and exercise every day starting today.
    I normally eat same breakfast and lunch every day but then loose track of what I am eating. I am on 1400 cals per day eat more when I exercise on days I am good I seem to loose but need to keep it going. I am female 5' 3' about 156 age 65 My goal is to loose 1lb per week as when you loose slowly it is more maintainable.
  • Karen_8992
    Karen_8992 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I'm ready to feel better again. Motivated to move! :happy:
  • pennyoh2
    Options
    This is day one for me too!!

Wish me luck! I have only gained weight the last 8 years and have never lost weight because before that I was always small.

I quit smoking and had life changes.... I feel so unhealthy at 189 lbs at 5'4

Cannot wait to lose the weight!!