New to the site.

Options
Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I am on my journey to lose a minimum of 45 more pounds. I just had a baby in October. I did good and lost the 30 pounds that I gained during the pregnancy and an additional 7 pounds. I would love to get back down to 110 pounds but I don't think that is very realistic for me, so I am starting with a minimum of 45 more pounds and then we will see from there.

Replies

• DanielleG
    Options
    Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I am on my journey to lose a minimum of 45 more pounds. I just had a baby in October. I did good and lost the 30 pounds that I gained during the pregnancy and an additional 7 pounds. I would love to get back down to 110 pounds but I don't think that is very realistic for me, so I am starting with a minimum of 45 more pounds and then we will see from there.
  • noogiep
    noogiep Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Danielle! I just joined the site last week and I love it. Everyone is so friendly and the food diary rocks!! Good luck:wink:
  • djsoular
    djsoular Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle..I just joined this week and really am impressed with the sight. Have passed it on to a few of the other gals at work and they are using it now too!

I know what you mean about having a baby....my kids are 30 and 27 and I am still carrying around the weight I gained with them. I think this sight and the support will be a big help!

Good luck!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    congrats on the little one and welcome. Good luck to you:flowerforyou: