Green Coffee Fat Burn - does it work?

Check out this website - http://thehealthylifestylenews.com/dietsecret/index.html?engsec=60

I just purchased both the Green Coffee supplements and the True Cleanse Complete - has anyone tried these? For $10 total I figured it wouldn't hurt too much. What do you all think?

Replies

• GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    I think that most people will comment telling you that you are buying snake oil. Honestly I have no experience of either but broadly speaking "cleanses" tend to be built on disingenuous, and often quite nescient claims and a cursory google search didn't yield anything that would persuade me in the slightest of either product. I would say that you may as well try it now you have purchased it and see how it works for you - it might be something you really like for one of many reasons. It might do nothing. I'm sure you can make that distinction yourself in the future.

Good luck with whatever you do :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    nonono_zps78d7a5c7.gif

you asked .....

good luck :drinker:
  • samanthatricia
    samanthatricia Posts: 24 Member
    Haha thanks :) I'll do more research and see if it's worth it.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    It's not. No difference on or off. I kept my foods the same, same activities etc so honestly it did nothing. I didn't do any cleanse hype with it since I think those are bs. Well meaning family member gifted me the green coffee so it cost nothing lol
  • samanthatricia
    samanthatricia Posts: 24 Member
    Are there any negative side effects to taking the green coffee extract?
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Are there any negative side effects to taking the green coffee extract?

Less money in your pocket. It is better to just eat at a deficit and get some exercise really. Relying on these supplements will not help.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Check out this website - http://thehealthylifestylenews.com/dietsecret/index.html?engsec=60

I just purchased both the Green Coffee supplements and the True Cleanse Complete - has anyone tried these? For $10 total I figured it wouldn't hurt too much. What do you all think?
    No, it's a fad. The only thing that works for losing weight is to eat less calories than you burn. If you are drinking that silly tea instead of eating you are creating that calorie deficit. :smile:
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    You will probably lose.... 10$
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    You'll be out $10 and frustrated that you haven't lost the weight. Log your food, create a small calorie deficit, find an exercise you enjoy and if you like throwing away $10 you can send it my way for sharing the big secret.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Probably no side effects if you aren't sensitive to caffeine. I don't think it will do much more than just give you energy like a cup of coffee would, but go ahead and try it. Report back.