Weight loss buddy's needed!!!

So this is the 2nd time I've joined MFP. The first time would've been about 2yrs when my gym trainer introduced me to it. With her support. I managed to lose over 25kg just by logging in my food/exercise and working out with her. Unfortunately once I nearly got to my goal weight (I was only 8kgs off) my trainer left the gym and i found it very hard to find another trainer that I could confide in. I've since been on weight watchers, tried herbalife and look back and think what I really needed was support.
I know what I should be eating, what to do at the gym and how to get rid of all this weight but I lack in motivation and support,

I hopped on the scales this morning to find I've gained the 25kgs back and then some :(.

Once I am focused and motivated to go to the gym I love it!

Let's see if I can do it this time!

Please feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get.

New year....New me.

Replies

• Ill add u Hun! I'm the same I need motivation to keep me going :) I started a few months back and just was to slack with it and put on what I lost over christmas new year etc. :( so I'm starting again too!! We got this :)
  • metalgirl4
    metalgirl4 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi I'm starting again too, well I tried the first of December but finals and being sick kicked my butt blah! It's rough for sure but you'll do awesome! :-)
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    I'm starting again too! Long term "dieter" but this time it's a new lifestyle.

I got to my goal weight about 8 months ago but the scales have been creeping up (and all the junk in the last month hasn't helped).

Please add me, I need friends to keep me motivated too!????
  • hgold88
    hgold88 Posts: 5 Member
    This is my second time on MFP as well. Need to lose the rest of my pregnancy weight and then some.
  • Me too please :3 I'm very motivational and my friends don't really understand the whole "healthy" thing (I'm 17), so I really need an ally as well.
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    I am starting back up too! I had some major personal problems that happened in late Oct. I was also burnt out! I worked out 7 days a week for close to a year. I need to find a happy medium. A life stlye change uknow. Just like you I gained some of the weight back. I have been back at the gym now for a few weeks. I added you as well. Feel free to add me to all the others as well. Needless to say I lost a lot of my friends on here when I was MIA. We got this!!!
  • Hi

I to lost 17lbs on juice plus last year, I put it all straight back on again I rally think if I'd have gone to the gymn as well I could have done better at keeping the weight off

I've joined a gymn now the weight is very slow to move 8pound in 6 months, but I do think this is the best way, fel fee to add me. A friend