I already like these forums

I used to post what I was doing on the team beachbody forums just to seek like-minded people for motivation and what not. I would always without fail only get responses from "Coaches" who would tell me running P90X3 and Insanity Concurrently is overdoing it or they wanted me to buy something. I could never take them seriously because there is no way 70 Min of exercise per day is overdoing it for a healthy active adult male. I find it refreshing to find a more active group individuals who share a same common goal.

Replies

• Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    And we also Shun beach body coaches hehe :wink:
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    I got lucky, this is my first rodeo in the virtual social scene, the group here is great and very encouraging. Welcome aboard.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    I used to post what I was doing on the team beachbody forums just to seek like-minded people for motivation and what not. I would always without fail only get responses from "Coaches" who would tell me running P90X3 and Insanity Concurrently is overdoing it or they wanted me to buy something. I could never take them seriously because there is no way 70 Min of exercise per day is overdoing it for a healthy active adult male. I find it refreshing to find a more active group individuals who share a same common goal.
    I'm afraid you'll still get bothered by BB coaches on here too
  • jhiggi83
    jhiggi83 Posts: 27 Member

True but at least they wont be the only ones responding.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

True but at least they wont be the only ones responding.

I'm selling bridges :wink:

Welcome! There are many personalities and it is a lively group of people :flowerforyou:
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    aTEgSz2l.jpg?1
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    I could never take them seriously because there is no way 70 Min of exercise per day is overdoing it for a healthy active adult male.

Fair warning, you'll find plenty of that attitude here, too.

Fortunately, they are somewhat counter-balanced by folks who are very active.