New CHALLENGE GROUP starting 01/06/2014

Options
I'm going to be starting a Challenge Group the first Monday of January which is the 6th. It'll be a year long Challenge group broken into 3-month phases promoting a FIT '14. You can join for a phase or commit to the entire year and see what you can really do when you set your mind to it! Most of the people in the group will be using P90X, T25, TurboFire, etc to start with and I myself will be testing out P90X3 since it will be released next month. Pick your poison and see where it takes you!

I figure this group will provide the motivation and support for those that need it, especially after the holidays! PM me if you're interested in joining.

Happy Holidays!

Jarrod

Replies

• justiningham
    justiningham Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I want to start Monday 30th December... Going to do P90x/t25 hybrid for 90 days - then another hybrid for next 30 days :-)

What are you planning on starting?
  • sesflynn
    sesflynn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining the group. What do I need to do?
  • KayakGT
    Options
    I'm In.

I'm surprised it was this hard to find a group. Been searching for a while. Starting P90x tomorrow morning in my garage in Minnesota! Supposed to be 18 below zero out. I just turned 48 (only 2 years from half way) and I hope I can make some physical changes.
    Can't wait!
  • cwgrlfth
    cwgrlfth Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would like to join but I don't have any of the workouts u have. What do I need to do
  • KayakGT
    Options
    You can get them from http://www.teambeachbody.com/ or you can check Craigslist to see if someone in your area is selling theirs.
    There are many different ones to choose from.
  • KayakGT
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 P90x. I can't believe how spent I feel. Can't hardly type. I got a long way to go to keep up. I finished Chest and back and was sweating but happy to be through it......then it started playing the AbbRipper X.. I had to grab the paperwork and figure out what was going on...sure enough I was supposed to do it as well. OUCH..
  • KayakGT
    Options
    Had a terrible time shampooing hair and putting on deodorant after today! I just started laughing because such a simple thing was soooo difficult. I love it. Lets see what day two brings.
  • KayakGT
    Options
    Had a pretty good week exercise wise.Ill give myself a B cause I am pretty sure I can work a little harder. I can tell cause I am still really sore! Nutrition I did just OK Gonna go with a C- on that. Rest / Stretch day for P90x and I am gonna do the stretch because i can't believe how tight I am.