looking for mfp buddies

Options
Hi I'm looking to see if anyone wants to be my friend to help motivate me and push me to my goal. I have 60lbs to loose. Thank u mfp

Replies

• AgataZasada
    Options
    Hi there - just getting started again - I have 67 to go! feel free to add me!:smile::smile:
  • waterlillie1016
    waterlillie1016 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need accountability. I travel with my job 4 days a week and its hard when traveling to stay accountable without my family. I would love to have new people looking for new healthy living pals. :smile:
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!

I've got 16lbs to lose (maybe a little more but let's see how we go!) x
  • mrspinky85
    mrspinky85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 pounds by June but 60 would be awesome for me. You can add me for support if you want.
  • xrachelpx
    Options
    Hiya! Im back on the wagon and back to logging, feel free to add me :)
  • HeatherLynnO
    HeatherLynnO Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm always here for support if needed. :)
  • NickGoesHAM
    NickGoesHAM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal was 45...now it's down to 34. Good luck with your goal!

Add me if you like.
  • IvanyMerk2012
    Options
    Anyone add me if you'd like :)
  • Mollytess2108
    Options
    :drinker: Hi I'm lisa,

Got a mountain to climb 110lb I'm just starting out and needs lots of ideas and motivation.
    Lots to look forward to this year lots of plans I just need to reduce my weight to help me enjoy them more
  • mothermay1
    Options
    Hello my name is Reese

Hello everyone I have been on MFP for about a year and i do good for about 2 weeks and then i fall off. I need some motivation you can add me if you like. I am trying to lose 25 pounds by May 7, 2014
  • Robotgirl3
    Robotgirl3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im here too!feel free to add! :)
  • Ninaj1986
    Ninaj1986 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am open to networking and love the motivation and support!!
  • focusedfitness123
    focusedfitness123 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a few good friends. Any of you can add me if you would like.
  • ecottencat
    ecottencat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and added you. I could always use more friends to keep me motivated! Anyone else feel free to add me.
  • Hoguetrina
    Hoguetrina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use extra motivation.
  • kdsprelude
    Options
    I am looking for new fitness buddies. I def need more ideas for recipes and workouts and love to see other people succeed! Best motivation ever. Anyone and everyone please feel free to add me! :)
  • glendathurmond
    glendathurmond Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What a sweet baby! My plan is to lose 60, but I'm taking it 10 at a time. I am happy to help you hang in there and get the job done. Feel free to add me, and lets get started!
  • chelseac1014
    chelseac1014 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've got another 10 ish or so to lose. I'm always open to having more active friends. Feel free to add me everyone
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I had a good thing going on for awhile but I let myself fall back into bad habits and re-gained some of what I lost.. But now I am back and plan on motivating and logging daily.
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you. I love to support/motivate and could use some in return :D I have a good 70 lbs to go. Feel free to add me, anyone of you :) xx -C