Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

looking for mfp buddies

Hi I'm looking to see if anyone wants to be my friend to help motivate me and push me to my goal. I have 60lbs to loose. Thank u mfp

Replies

• Hi there - just getting started again - I have 67 to go! feel free to add me!:smile::smile:
  • waterlillie1016
    waterlillie1016 Posts: 14 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I need accountability. I travel with my job 4 days a week and its hard when traveling to stay accountable without my family. I would love to have new people looking for new healthy living pals. :smile:
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Please add me too!

I've got 16lbs to lose (maybe a little more but let's see how we go!) x
  • mrspinky85
    mrspinky85 Posts: 79 Member
    My goal is 50 pounds by June but 60 would be awesome for me. You can add me for support if you want.
  • Hiya! Im back on the wagon and back to logging, feel free to add me :)
  • HeatherLynnO
    HeatherLynnO Posts: 20 Member
    I'm always here for support if needed. :)
  • NickGoesHAM
    NickGoesHAM Posts: 7 Member
    My goal was 45...now it's down to 34. Good luck with your goal!

Add me if you like.
  • Anyone add me if you'd like :)
  • :drinker: Hi I'm lisa,

Got a mountain to climb 110lb I'm just starting out and needs lots of ideas and motivation.
    Lots to look forward to this year lots of plans I just need to reduce my weight to help me enjoy them more
  • Hello my name is Reese

Hello everyone I have been on MFP for about a year and i do good for about 2 weeks and then i fall off. I need some motivation you can add me if you like. I am trying to lose 25 pounds by May 7, 2014
  • Robotgirl3
    Robotgirl3 Posts: 22 Member
    Im here too!feel free to add! :)
  • Ninaj1986
    Ninaj1986 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am open to networking and love the motivation and support!!
  • focusedfitness123
    focusedfitness123 Posts: 73 Member
    I am looking for a few good friends. Any of you can add me if you would like.
  • ecottencat
    ecottencat Posts: 46 Member
    I went ahead and added you. I could always use more friends to keep me motivated! Anyone else feel free to add me.
  • Hoguetrina
    Hoguetrina Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I can use extra motivation.
  • I am looking for new fitness buddies. I def need more ideas for recipes and workouts and love to see other people succeed! Best motivation ever. Anyone and everyone please feel free to add me! :)
  • glendathurmond
    glendathurmond Posts: 18 Member
    What a sweet baby! My plan is to lose 60, but I'm taking it 10 at a time. I am happy to help you hang in there and get the job done. Feel free to add me, and lets get started!
  • chelseac1014
    chelseac1014 Posts: 43 Member
    I've got another 10 ish or so to lose. I'm always open to having more active friends. Feel free to add me everyone
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I had a good thing going on for awhile but I let myself fall back into bad habits and re-gained some of what I lost.. But now I am back and plan on motivating and logging daily.
  • Hey, I'll add you. I love to support/motivate and could use some in return :D I have a good 70 lbs to go. Feel free to add me, anyone of you :) xx -C