O-H

Options
Looking for friends in Ohio - hopefully in Columbus!! I need some active people in my life to support the lifestyle I want to live! :smile:

I don't want to put too much about myself on here but if you are looking for someone to connect with, send me a FR!

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    You're really restricting yourself by limiting yourself to locals. My FL has mostly people from far away (even mythical Canadians) and they have been an awesome support network for me. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.
  • msbasil
    msbasil Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    IO !! Wish I could help but I'm a displaced Buckeye in Idaho. :)
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I-O...not from Ohio, and I agree with the previous poster. Don't limit yourself geographically. Chances are you'll never meet the people you meet on here in person, but a few of the folks you add will help support you better than anyone else. I'm from PA, went to undergrad at Muskingum, and now I'm in Hawaii. Feel free to add me if you want to branch out a bit.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You're really restricting yourself by limiting yourself to locals. My FL has mostly people from far away (even mythical Canadians) and they have been an awesome support network for me. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

I-O! Seriously, this is true. My fl is full of people with a similar fitness/diet mindset as mine. They are near, but mostly far and I love them all.

You may find people in CBus but you may have nothing in common with them. Don't limit yourself.
  • VenusEnvy
    VenusEnvy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm also in C-bus but be warned... I'm the one person in this city that's not a Buckeye fan. I'm a Canadian expat so give me a break ;)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    OH- + H3O+--->2H2O
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    OH- + H3O+--->2H2O

Nerd
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    OH- + H3O+--->2H2O

Nerd

She was caustic or corrosive, and I made her wet....
  • gingerlocks13
    Options
    lol!

And I didn't mean it to limit it to just Columbus but I would love to meet friends here. I just moved here two years ago and most of the people I have met do not like to be active. I'd hope at least some people would be willing to meet in person!! I'm of course open to all friends!!
  • tayg1750
    tayg1750 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I currently live in Columbus! I moved here in August for school. I have had my fitnesspal for years but I'm just now getting back into using it :)