Crazy dedicated loggers

Options
124»

Replies

• DEJ230
    DEJ230 Posts: 18
    Options
    Logging has been a challenge for me. This is EXACTLY what I needed to read today! THANK YOU all! Great inspiration! I never really thought about the payoff for seeing that little number go up, but I always do feel it when the site gives that feedback good or bad. Thanks for pointing out a way to motivate me to stay on task and get this right!

You got this, put it on ur schedule
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I had over 310 days. HAD!!! Then had surgery followed by a stomach virus and failed to log in.
    I was heart broken I lost my streak! :sad:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I hit 690, 4 days ago.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    And here I thought I was doing good sneaking up on the 6 month mark....lol

what he said!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    am close to my 800 days streak.
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 690 for me ... YOUR logging is AWESOME!
  • DEJ230
    DEJ230 Posts: 18
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 690 for me ... YOUR logging is AWESOME!

Thank u :-)
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! my longest streak was a little over 8 months, then I lost internet access and do not have a smart phone. Was DEVASTATED. Today is day one for me all over again and this is a great motivator!! Thank you!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have only been a member of MFP since March 25, 2013 but I've logged every bite of food, every single day.
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow what a streak!

I'm on 715 as of this morning, not missed a day since I joined on 18th Jan 2012 :smile:
  • heatherterp
    Options
    I logged everyday for 770 days. I had nothing to show for it. I took a break and did not log I am back and I am not going to be fat forever. Honest logging. I will go over today I know it, but it happens 80/20 moderation. Thinking the dreadmill is calling my name :)
  • souzan651
    souzan651 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome logging, and I thought I was doing ok reaching 250 days :smile:
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hit 320 days today. my entire family ask me daily about logging hubby even ask how my totals are every day, helps me stay motivated.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    1,071 here
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    1400 is insane. Lol.

I wonder which MFP member has the most and how many consecutive days they have?
    Is every day of that 1400 actually logged? I know several with over 1000 day streaks, but they didn't log their food every day.
  • Taratruex
    Taratruex Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    830 days as of today. :) I have told myself on several occasions to just not log one day and give myself a break. Then I almost have a panic attack LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!