I've been on map for a while but have no friends

Options
Getting very serious this year. I have 100lbs to lose. Looking for support buddies from all backgrounds!

Replies

• SerenaKitty
    Options
    I added you.

Good luck!
  • sara_qayoom
    Options
    Hey there! Dont worry i was in your position just 2 months ago and i know that feeling of not having any support so i'm gonna send you a friend request!
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Yay thanks guys!!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming!
  • abbyoncloud9
    abbyoncloud9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have been on for a while too and I'd like to make some new friends. I'll add you :)
  • pennystextiles
    pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have added you also!!
  • adayinaz
    adayinaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - been a member for over a year but now I'm actually trying to USE my account - I also have 100+ pounds to use. Sending you a note!
  • amyreulet
    Options
    Hi! I'm new! I have 85 pounds to lose and I have thyroid problems. Friend request coming your way!
  • DoryBean
    Options
    Hi! An online support ground is invaluable. That's the hardest part for me - the staying focused. When you have a place to go where people not only care, but know what it's like to be battling the same thing you are?! Yes, invaluable indeed. I'd love to get to know you and get great joy out of supporting my friends. If you're as determined as you sound, then hell yes! Let's do it! :) Best of luck to you, but you're not going to need it :)
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    I am on my way to add you :) Support is key and we've all been there xD Goodluck with your journey, I know you can do it!!
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you, too!
  • RunningSal
    Options
    Same here, been on and off for ages - friend request coming your way :wink:
  • SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had been using MyPlate for maybe 2 or 3 years, but they recently changed it, and there are so many problems I decided to switch to MFP!

I lost about 30lbs 2 years ago using MP, but have since gained it back and am looking for a way to keep myself motivated and reach my goal!

So I have about 30-35lbs to lose and hopefully that many friends to gain.

I don't know how to send a friend request though! Haha

Good luck everyone!!!
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Dear I feel in life I dont have anyone .