help i work for a food compamy!!

Options
So as mentioned I work for a food company so i sit for 8hrs a day talking about food, looking at food, selling food and quite often testing food, nightmare or what i love my job but its so hard sometimes to resist temptation when the new line of cheesecakes arrive at office, i just need some help and support and tips to keep me going I've not even really started my diet yet but I'm worried about work.

Replies

• MeulinLeijonBeforus
    Options
    Here's what I would do, and hopefully it helps you. I would eat a fruit before work, and during break, this way your mind gets used to it, and you're not so very hungry. I know this second tip doesn't work for everyone but...If you do end up getting yourself some of that food add to your exercise. For example. Let's say I eat a piece of pie, then I will need to walk an extra ten minutes. Orrrr I have to do another ten sit ups, and push-ups.
  • MeulinLeijonBeforus
    Options
    I hope this helps! :o)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I have worked in large and small companies and I observed early on that the heaviest people always made. Bee line for whatever food was available.

Pretend you are a bartender and you just can't drink everything.

Hope it helps.