New Year. New You. New MFP friends!

Options
I've been pretty good at keeping my resolutions for the last 3 year's or so ( mostly because I make then realistic). My 2014 resolution is to lose the last 30. I haven't been that great recently with tracking but I realize I track more when I have fellow mfpers who are logging daily and posting regularly as well. I'll cheer for you. I'll tell you to push it when you ask, I'll track daily...all I ask for is for you to do the same.

So, if you're looking for a mfp buddy (and you're committed to tracking) to kick off the new year right then feel free to add me!!

Replies

• albrown83
    Options
    I am in the same boat and have the same goal!!! 30lbs need to go! LOL... add me if you'd like!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 30 pounds to go as well. I have been on MFP since July 2012 and I am on pretty much daily. Feel free to add me. I'd love some fresh friends and support! Good luck with your goals.
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for a restart too- logging isn't my issue lol. Have about 30 plus to go and would love to help cheer each other along. Warning - I eat! And sometimes I don't - I'm an anything goes person. :)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hi there looking to lose about 50lbs eat quite well and log daily biggest bug bear is exercise I hate it (to put it bluntly) I always log food and give support feel free to add me :)
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and support as much as I can. I would love to lose another 20 lbs but with my body makeup It may not be realistic for me so i'm focusing on fat loss now whether or not that includes actual weight.

:) Jess