Replies

• itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - EXCELLENT!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    How inpiring! What a major job you have done on your journey!! Fit and it shows...Congratulation!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, dawling! Great results!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've done so well. it's important that you are looking for more fitness goals. I got to my goal weight and I got bored of running and going to the gym. So I just stopped and gained everything back and more.
  • Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow...well done!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Totally awesome!!! You have done awesome!! Congrats!!
  • Keema2003
    Keema2003 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! what an inspiration. I am currently at 188 and hope to get to where you are!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Thanks for the breakdown, that is really helpful! When it's my turn to post a success story, I'll be formatting it the same way--thanks for even further inspiration!
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look amazing and I bet you feel even better than that. Congrats :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss! Thank you for sharing your story. I am motivated to reach my goals this new year!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I am so glad you posted this. I see so many people that lose so fast and it can get discouraging.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    wow! you look fantastic!:flowerforyou:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look beautiful. What a great job!!!
    Congrats!!!
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The arms :love:
  • davidjulian
    davidjulian Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    holy crap that's awesome - congratulations!
  • LauraJeanG
    LauraJeanG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are really inspiring! I'm also 5'7", started at 213 and am currently at 190. I was holding steady at 180 but then I got injured and have had to back off any exercise while I'm doing physical therapy and unfortunately the healthy eating went with it. Getting back on track now - PT finishes next week. Seeing someone with similar stats is fantastic - you look amazing and I hope to join you in the 150 range this year!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats amazing progress! I like how the overall trend is downward every month even if some months have just a few or maintenance (which is awesome too). Good reminder that slow and steady wins the race! So happy for you on your success!
  • oosterman
    oosterman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow great work!
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!