Student looking to lose over 200 lbs.

Options
Hello! I'm a student, twenty nine, who has gotten way too heavy. My OB/GYN referred me to this website, I'm excited and ready to go!

Replies

• beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 24, just graduated from college and trying to move across the country. I have 106 pounds left to lose!
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I would suggest spending some time in the forums, and adding people based off your experiences in here.

Good Luck to you !!
  • makeupfanatic
    makeupfanatic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • Tig_
    Tig_ Posts: 32
    Options
    Wishing you luck on your journey :)

I have weight to lose as well and can't wait to start on here. I'm 24 x
  • HealthyDr
    HealthyDr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I was very active on this site last year and quickly lost about 30 pounds. I really hope I had kept it up but life happened and I am back with 70 pounds to loose. I've sent you an invite.
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can do this
    Welcome, feel free to add me as well or anyone can. I am 35 years old, I am a college student. I have already lost 83 pounds and I am wanting to lose another 130 pounds or so.
  • makeupfanatic
    makeupfanatic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thank you so much I really appreciate the support!
  • AsparagusFinch
    AsparagusFinch Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hello there :)

I'm also a student. Lost around 25lbs but still have over 100lbs to lose!

Feel free to add me if you need another friend :) x
  • SailorAriel
    SailorAriel Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am 28 full time worker and in late 2012 I used MFP and lost almost 100 lbs but unfortunately I lost track of myself and gained it all back. I now am a week back into it and I have 200+ to lose!
  • IdaBigelow
    Options
    good luck to you just take it slow and make sure you log everything, good or bad. You will learn a lot about yourself. It only gets tougher as you get older so good for you for making the changes now!!
  • Mother_Warrior
    Mother_Warrior Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! :)
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Im a mom and a student so I know the struggles school can place on ya. Add me if you like. Im on here daily.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me as I have about 40-50 more pounds to lose. I love to support and be supported. Anyone can add me :flowerforyou: