This is me on April 29, 2014!!!

Options
JDURPS
JDURPS Posts: 53 Member
I thought it would be interesting to pre write my blog post for April 29, 2014! Note this is also my first blog post of many along this journey of mine.

My future blog post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/joedurps?month=201401/url]

Look forward to getting to know many of you along my new journey!

Replies

• rachelbisme
    Options
    Hello! Want to let you know your post caught my eye because that is my 33rd birthday and my goal is to lose 33 lbs by that date.
    I cried reading your post. You will have a great April 29th, 2014, i am sure. ;) THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My birthday too! I am using it as motivation!
  • MJay0023
    MJay0023 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love it, Now it's time to make it a reality!
  • dawkinsc2
    dawkinsc2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I thought it would be interesting to pre write my blog post for April 29, 2014! Note this is also my first blog post of many along this journey of mine.

My future blog post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/joedurps?month=201401/url]

Look forward to getting to know many of you along my new journey!
  • dawkinsc2
    dawkinsc2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love the April 29 Blog from the Future! That shows real commitment and I'm looking forward to seeing it re-posted. I can relate to everything you said and with the exception of running (I walk at the moment,) I'm doing the same thing. See you on 4/29!
  • jendsantos
    Options
    What a great idea! Good luck on your journey! I am beginning mine today!
    Here's to an awesome 2014!
  • JDURPS
    Options
    Hello! Want to let you know your post caught my eye because that is my 33rd birthday and my goal is to lose 33 lbs by that date.
    I cried reading your post. You will have a great April 29th, 2014, i am sure. ;) THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

I'm glad you liked it! You can do it to! I AM and I can feel it like I never have before!
  • JDURPS
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words. I to can't wait to repost it on April 29, 2014!
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Fantastic idea! I have no doubt you will succeed!
  • Jonnae519
    Jonnae519 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • JDURPS
    Options
    Thank you!
    I look forward to reading other "FUTURE" posts
  • JDURPS
    Options