Looking for active friends ????

Options
Hi, Ive lost 115 lbs so far by changing my lifestyle to that with healthy eating and exercise. I have more toning to do and am looking to keep my healthy living my lifestyle. Lots of my original friends are no longer active : ( so I'm looking for new. Weight to lose, lots to lose, or maintaining a healthy lifestyle, if you're positive I'd love to have you as a friend. Motivation and support are key, hope to hear from some amazing people soon ????

Replies

• NickGoesHAM
    NickGoesHAM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    115 Lbs? Wow that's awesome! Congrats!
  • AsparagusFinch
    AsparagusFinch Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, 115lbs? That's incredible! I'm active and hope to stay active until (and hopefully after) I've lost as much as you have. Feel free to add me if you want :) x
  • DemySnooze
    Options
    Hey! Ithink you did an amazing job, bravo:) I have only lost 5 lbs but I am already 101 now so I want to maintain!I try to eat low carb but not too strictly like Atkins..I eat carbs only before 2pm also!What type of diet are you following?^^
  • sunshineshell81
    sunshineshell81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's taken about two and a half years, but I just changed things slowly. One step at a time ???? also, started with walking then got into different forms of cardio and yoga. Now I'm kick boxing, running 3-5 miles at a time, yoga, Pilates, cross training... I love it! I also eat about 80% organic.
  • laurielynn1027
    Options
    Hi , my name is Laurie. I'm just starting my journey today. I have a lot to loose. I have tried EVERY diet I think there is out there. with no success. I can use all the support I can get. Don't get me wrong, I have good support at home from my husband and kids, but sometimes it is good to have someone else, other than family, to talk to. I have not added a picture yet. but I will try to do so soon.