Starting again for the last time!

Options
2014 has got to be the year.

I refuse to move into my 30's with the same disappointments and issues with my body and only half heartedly doing something about it because I don't have the faith in my self.

I'm hoping sharing my epic journey to finally reaching my goal will help me crack it. So I'd really like to support and be supported by as many people as possible.

The more people I have to disappoint the less likely I'll give up is my theory.

Goodluck everyone with your own personal goals, Thanks for reading mine. And thank you even more if you decide to help me!!

Sara :D

Replies

• Eketahunachick
    Options
    Add me if you want having friends to motivate you really helps .Good luck:smile:
  • rmellinger17
    rmellinger17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have been on here a while but now its time to get more out of mfp. I need to be held accountable and would like to help hold people accountable too. Im looking for friends who are committed to this program and want to make changes. I have set some goals for myself and would like to loose around 60lbs. I need to be more active for myself and my daughter.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can work toward mutual motivation!
  • SarahGrace39
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need to be held accountable. I cannot do this on my own
    Im turning 40 in 6 months and want to look but more importantly feel fabulous! Sarah
  • dawkinsbs
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I hope to gain some motivational friends as well! The more the merrier! We all need to surround ourselves in positive attitudes and keep trucking on! Feel free to add me!
  • AsparagusFinch
    AsparagusFinch Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You can do it Sara, make 2014 your year!

If you're in need of a MFP friend, feel free to add me :) x
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You are at a perfect age to address this issue, don't wait till your over 60 like I did.
    I am so shocked at how happy I am with the weight loss!
    I never want to go back, waht would my life had been if I had done it at your age.
    Go for it!
  • Reddreads9
    Reddreads9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat Sara, I am going to be 30 in less than three months and want the 30s to be a healthier decade! I also need the accountability. Feel free to add me as a friend! My name is also Sara :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Decide and you CAN. Your body will follow will your mind goes.

Welcome. You can do it!!!!

Feel free to add me, I'd love to help if I can.
  • susiblahh
    susiblahh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey if any of y'all wanna add me im here :) finally trying to do something about my weight and i think this is going to be my year. Would love to meet new people so feel free to add.
  • itsbarbiie
    itsbarbiie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll be 22 this month and graduating from college in August. I feel the very same way. Looking for people to keep me accountable and for me to hold accountable as well :]

Feel free to add me!
  • nortonlover
    Options
    I here you sister! You can do it, tell yourself you can, everyday. "I can do it!" "I can do it because I am good enough and I love myself!"