3 Month Progress Report with Pics (266 to 232 lbs)

Options
weezgrrl
weezgrrl Posts: 26 Member
Happy New Year all! This is my first "pic"-post, but with the end of the year I thought it'd be good for me to put something out there. I'm at just about the 3-month mark on my most-recent (and hopefully permanently-successful) weight loss venture. I'm taking part in a medically-supervised program called 20/20 Lifestyles which includes personal training 3x per week, a weekly visit with a dietician, and visits with a physician every 5 weeks, as well as a support group and personal counselor. I think I've done a pretty good job so far.

I started mid-September at around 266 lbs (down from my top at around 273) and had a 3-week hold in the middle after having some stomach issues, so I'm a little over 11 weeks officially on the program, and as of today down to 232.6 lbs (I rounded up on the photo)! I have a total of 32 weeks, so still a ways to go. I feel stronger than I have in ages. When I started I was pretty sedentary, and could barely last 2 minutes on the elliptical. Now I can rock that machine on intervals for over 35 minutes straight! Huge lifestyle change for me so far, as I'm now cooking (before, I really "didn't cook"), going to the gym regularly, and looking for any old excuse to get involved in activities (just started looking for geocaches, super nerdy but I'm loving it!). Thinking about buying a bike in a few weeks, so that's exciting. And my New Years resolution is to get in the pool at the gym. I have some self-consciousness issues when it comes to swimming clothes in public, but I gotta get over it!

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff. I know I love looking at people's progress photos, so here's mine to add:

10_week_progress_pics_640480_zps36a1d653.jpg

Not a super-huge change (I'm a little on the hyper-critical side), but I'm happy about it! Good luck to everyone in the New Year - I hope you reach all your goals!!

Replies

• lmrw1959
    lmrw1959 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good job. You've accomplished a lot. You should be proud. Here's to a new you in 2014! :drinker:
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are doing awsome!! Keep going :happy:
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    30 pounds is a HUGE change! Congratulations!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW n 3 months that is wonderful, you look great !!!! I can not wait until I see my 3 months success 2014 will even be better for us. This is different for me now I am approaching this life time journey in a new light !
    Judy
  • EmPuckett1
    Options
    Awesome job! That's an amazing accomplishment! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Danispen
    Danispen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, imagine where you will be in the next 3 months
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • ebonyjohn77
    ebonyjohn77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job and happy new year !
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats
  • weezgrrl
    weezgrrl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Looking forward to keeping the pace into 2014 and posting updates :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!