A New Year

Options
:heart: My new plan is to listen to my body. Find out how little food I really need. Now, I must admit I am a compulsive overeater and grazing is my middle name. With God's help I know I can eat healthy, the way He created me to eat/live/enjoy life and serve Him.

Replies

• Sharonneaton
    Sharonneaton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are so right in that it is with Gods' help that you will make it, stay focused. Remember it is a new year, good success to you.:smile:
  • AKidNamedScooter
    Options
    With God, all things are possible! Hold on to that. Hello, my name is Brandon. I want to say hi and say congratulations for taking a step towards where you want to be in life. It's a long and tough journey, but it's worth while. Over the past 2 years, I've learned quite a bit about nutrition and if there is anything I can do to help, I don't mind sharing information at all :-) You're more than welcome to add me as a friend if you like. Stay focused and be blessed.
  • TrustingMyLord
    Options
    Thank you all for the reminder that with God all things are possible and that He will help us. I also want to be all God created me to be and I know that includes taking care of my body because truthfully it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Him.
    Knowing all that is true, why is it so hard to do what you know is right? Battling the cravings is tough. How do you do it?