Options
Hello everyone my name is Susie im new to MFP someone i know told me about this site and how much it helped her so i have been on here for a few weeks and must say i love it makes it so easy to do things and keep track i've already met some amazing people on here i have lost 64 pounds since i started to change my life style and 10 pounds since i joined this site my ultimate goal is to get down to 150 and join the US MILITARY i have 75 pounds to go and i know ill get there and would love to make some friends along the way to help support each other and and help one another :)

Replies

• SuePin02
    SuePin02 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Susie, I'm new here also! Congrats on your hard work thus far and I wish you even more success in 2014! Add me if you wish :)
  • Live_Laugh_LOve_Smile
    Options
    Thank you and i added you :) hows is your progress doing as well
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    this is a great place with great people...I know you'll do well.good luck to you.
  • AKidNamedScooter
    Options
    Hello there Susie, congrats on losing 64lbs!!! That's awesome! My name is Brandon. I came across your post and I just wanted to offer some support. I think it's incredible how far you've come and I appreciate you working hard so you can join the military. I'm very appreciative. Add me if you like. If there is anything that I can do to help, I would love to.
  • Live_Laugh_LOve_Smile
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support it helps so much