Looking for friends/support

Options
Although I am currently motivated I know this won't last long and was looking for friends to help keep me motivated by sharing stories, holding me accountable and just knowing other people are in the same position. Sounds silly but seeing other peoples positivity and successes motivates me to do it myself and keep at it. I am just really unhappy with my size and shape and want to do something about it and have a better diet while getting back into more regular exercise so looking to start C25K today and get back into some sports.

Feel free to add me (:

Replies

• handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Haley c25k is great way to start.it's how I did..wish you much luck with it.
  • Eketahunachick
    Options
    Hi Hayley,
    Add me if you want to . I think motivation is really the key to keep on this weight loss journey, Good luck :)
  • urrkadurka
    urrkadurka Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Request sent, anyone feel free to add me as well
  • michaelcallari
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I find that the first couple of weeks to be difficult, but after that seeing the numbers on the scale going down every couple of days to be the best motivator of all. I wish you all the success that you deserve!
  • Live_Laugh_LOve_Smile
    Options
    i think our motivation can come and go there is days im like lets do this lol and other days i want to give up takes lot of time hard work dedication and support keep moving forward you'll get there
  • Nadia222222
    Nadia222222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am going to start C25k today too!!! We can all support each other and get there!!!
  • SuePin02
    SuePin02 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Wishing you a blessed journey. Feel free to add me as well!!
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent, and anyone else feel free to add me as well!

I'm a swimmer and I'm trying to get into running, so I got the C25k app as well. I also REALLY want to get into lifting but I know nothing about it, so any advice would be amazing!!
  • stevemax123
    Options
    Hi

Im also unhappy with my weight too, would be good to log in and have support. will be going to the Gym tomorrow and hopefully start a new regime of healthier eating and excercising.

Feel free to add me too
  • JJMaritz
    JJMaritz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Try not to "over-think" it.

Thinking about ways to diet makes you hungry, thinking of different ways to train confuses you. Here's an easy way to loose weight......write down all your diets and all the training programs you can think of on a piece of paper....blindfold yourself....press your finger down on the piece of paper and hold it there.....take blindfold off with other hand......stick with diet you chose for a year. Good luck.