I'm not here to lose weight, I'm here to get rid of it!

Options
.......as I don't intend on finding the weight ever again!

Here's to a new beginning for everyone!
I am starting my weight loss journey (like many) again after many failed attempts.
At 30, I'm not getting any younger, and with a 4 year old son who is keeping me on my toes, I would very much like to be there for him, healthy and as long as I can. Not to mention be able to show him by example that it's more fun doing an activity outdoors than sitting on the couch at home.

Please add me, as I really need the motivation. I have visited the success stories forum, and hope one day soon I can add my personal story on there.

I wish it didn't have to take a New Year to set my mind on losing weight, but I guess, it's better late than never. I've always failed previous attempts, but since all my friends have been losing weight, I can no longer take being left behind.

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• SuePin02
    SuePin02 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too am new to this site but not new to the idea of loosing weight after numerous failed attempts all my years. I've been in a battle with my weight since I was 12, it wasn't until a few months ago that I realized its not about the looks of being over weight but more of the wanting to just be healthy. I have finally stopped focusing on how the girl in the mirror looks, instead focusing on her overall health. I wish you luck in 2014 and a blessed journey! You may add me also if you wish :)
  • Live_Laugh_LOve_Smile
    Options
    good luck to the both of you ladies you can do it and if you ever have a day you want to give up message me id be glad to encourage you :)
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I also have a young child and it seems the older he gets, the more my body slows down lol. I want to get rid of 50lbs this year. That's my first goal. We can do this, I have faith in you and I know you can do it! Feel free to add me! I lost 31lbs the first 3 months last year, and I definitely need encouragement this year! Let's do it!