Back at it for 2014

Options
Well MFP, I'm gonna give this another go. I have not gain or lost anything for being away for a couple of months. I do have a big goal for this year 50 pounds. I will need lots of moral support. I am this biggest candyaholic you can find. This go around, I want to be more focused on how much I excerise. Then worry about loggin in all my food intakes everyday. I know it is important but It is time consuming to most working parents that do not have the time. I hope all of my MFP friends and new friends would like to help me and them selves on this journey to be a better and more fit person. Good Luck :)!!

Replies

• AliR105
    AliR105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey :) im trying again this year too. need to shed some of this weight so feel free to add me and ill do my best to support others too :)

xx
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 40-50 lbs! I am back at it, I need to focus on exercise and less stress eating and drinking (wine). I am focusing on me in 2014. Best of luck! Friend request if you need another cheerleader or addition to you support system :)
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just came back as well and have about 50-60 to lose. Feel free to add me if you're looking for more support
  • Mkstehle
    Mkstehle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been off & on for 2 years. Do well for a few weeks, then lose motivation for awhile. Get back on the "kick", lose motivation again. Tired of this yo-yo. I have about 70 pounds to lose before February of 2015. Will be going on a cruise. Hoping that will give me enough motivation, but know I need more, especially when I get frustrated. Good at working out, bad at eating, so that will be my main focus.

Let's make 2014 the best year for losing this weight forever! Molly
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    wishing everyone here much luck in their goals. feel free to add if you want.
  • Larkin230
    Options
    It has been a couple of years since I first tried MFP. Kids are off to college and I think I will have better luck this time. I have more than 50 lbs to loose.
  • oliviasanchez31
    oliviasanchez31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying again as well. Always depended on myself for weight loss support so this is something new. Goal in mind is +30 lbs. Being a third year college student has really packed the pounds with the lack of motivation to work out!
    Lots of barriers that I need to break down but I'm really hoping to knock them down and succeed with my weight loss journey!
    Here we go 2014!
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Figure out what you eat often for breakfast, lunch or dinner and make a "meal" entry for that. One touch on your phone app and your data is entered. Easy peasy to keep track when out to eat or at work if you often eat the same meals.
  • sminter35
    sminter35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm also trying it again, well continuing from 2013. I have 35 - 45 lbs. to go and excited about accomplishing my goals.
    Good Luck Everyone!!
  • jctyree
    jctyree Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am back at it again this year also!! I've used the site before with my husband close to 2 years ago now, and we were very successful!! I lost 55 lbs!! From 215 to 160, and I felt the absolute best I jad in years, especially all the extra energy running around with a toddler, who is almost 5 years old now. The system really does work, it's amazing!! It is very time consuming, so for a busy momma, I got out of the habit of logging in, and tried to just calculate in my head. But that of course lead back to my bad habits, or just a little extra here and there, and eventually just forgetting about the calories again altogether. So I'm back up to 195, grrr, I'm missing those 160 days!! So this time I'd like to do it differently, really stick to it and make sure I make the time for myself, to have more energy again, to keep up with my preschooler lol. I didn't ask for much support last time, so I think that's why it was so easy to give up. So I'm asking for support and encouragement from the MFP community, I'd love it if I could get some great people on my side to help, and in turn have my support and encouragement also. Please feel free to add me, I'm really not sure how to do that part of it yet, I never really looked into much of the community aspect of it last time, I'd really appreciate it. Good luck everyone, I hope 2014 is a great year for you!!