Hello everybody!

seripha
seripha Posts: 92
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I've signed up for this site as a part of a 6 week health challenge at my workplace. It came just at the right time because I have put on a bit of "boyfriend weight" and am looking to get back down to my trim self when I first met him. He's going to be doing the challenge too so there will hopefully be less food temptations there.

I'd love to add some "friends" on this site, especially those who are big sugar junkies like myself. Coming off the Halloween season and into Christmas it's very difficult for me not to substitute meals with chocolates and candy canes because they're so darn convenient.

Replies

• lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Welcome!! This is a great site. I'm a chocoholic... :smile: I try to treat myself sometimes to a taste of a sweet someone is having. I realize though that most times it doesn't taste as good as it looks. I guess that is a good thing. I'm less tempted. Nothing sweet in the house is good too. I actually can taste how sweet fiberone orig. cereal is after no sweets. Good luck!!!
  • tkgarr
    tkgarr Posts: 1 Member
    Welcome I have been doing this for 6 weeks and I am down 10 pounds with 10 to go it really helps to keep track of what I eat and makes me exercise daily.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    I know exactly what you mean when you say sugar junkie. My husband can eat whatever he wants and I can't get away with it. But when he grabs a candy bar I think "why not". Maybe I should just stop taking him to the story with me :). Good luck with your challenge you found a great tool!
This discussion has been closed.