Guess my weight?

Options
I know this is a kind of annoying post, and I apologize in advance, but I have a lot of pictures, fully clothed and in bikini's and stuff, and today I got really discouraged by a recent gain, and I consider my current weight very heavy, but I still don't see myself as looking that heavy, but then sometimes i see pictures and I think I do look it, so I just want to know from strangers.

Guess my weight, (i'm 5'7" and 20 years old) and also say why I look that weight (like I lift, I look like a runner, a swimmer, whatever, I look like I am pear shaped or apple shaped or whatever i'm not saying any of these are true) just be honest, i can take a blow.
FYI my weight on my profile is not correct, but don't cheat anyways! Please I just need to know from a strangers perspective

Replies

• maybyn
    maybyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Please do't be offended, lol, by my guessing.

I did not look at your ticker. Simply checked out the first four photographs on your profile.

I think you weigh around 160 lbs. You may be a straight shape (you put weight on all over??) - not sure about this one.

ETA: why are you asking?
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    If I understood her post correctly, she's asking because she thinks she looks smaller than than the scale tells her...so she wants people to guess her weight and see if that is indeed correct.

I'd guess around 160, but I'm horrible at this guessing thing...
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I don't care what your weight is! Neither should you....it's variable by so many things, I can change 5-6lbs in a normal day. You don't display your weight on your forehead, the number isn't overly important.

Care about your body composition - if you're trying to get leaner , take measurements, take photos, get your skin folds done (not the best way to measure, but if you use the same person it's a way to track even if the BF% isn't overly accurate.)

You look like you've got decent muscle under there, perhaps it makes you weigh more than you look .
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I don't care what your weight is! Neither should you....it's variable by so many things, I can change 5-6lbs in a normal day. You don't display your weight on your forehead, the number isn't overly important.

Care about your body composition - if you're trying to get leaner , take measurements, take photos, get your skin folds done (not the best way to measure, but if you use the same person it's a way to track even if the BF% isn't overly accurate.)

You look like you've got decent muscle under there, perhaps it makes you weigh more than you look .

thanks and I know all this but that wasn't the point of the post
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

Why not? You're discouraged because you gained weight. Why be discouraged by something so fickle? If you takes photos and measurements you have a much better way to see if you're going in the right direction. When you're walking around, no one knows, or cares how much you weigh. They see you as a certain size...
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options

lol

Edit: Decided I better not. May add to your insecurities. Do not want to perpetuate that. :smile:
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what you weigh, if you were 5'2 like me I might be able to guess, but I can't picture a number for someone taller than me sorry. However, I think you might find bmi more helpful, I saw a chart with pictures of what different bmi looked like on males and females. You can probably find one if you google bmi pictures or something.

It is a strange thing trying to picture your own size, very difficult sometimes. I was really slim for most of my life, weighed 110 LBS at 37 when I got married, then I got settled and happy and ate more hehe. Suddenly when I shopped the clothes didn't fit me or look good anymore, I was surprised to find how much weight I had gained. When I looked in the mirror I still saw myself as slim because I always had been.

Look up bmi and calculate whether you are in a healthy range, that is probably more useful for you. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    /shrug
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    this will not end well.
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options

lol

Edit: Decided I better not. May add to your insecurities. Do not want to perpetuate that. :smile:

feel free, that's the point of this post, insecurities or not, I want to know what others see
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    165lbs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I guess around 160 too
  • scrappingmama
    Options
    i'd guess around 140-150
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Your weight is PERFECT, and I hope it's a healthy weight for YOU.
  • jesssargent2
    jesssargent2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well, I think you look great. You shouldn't even worry about your weight you look healthy and isn't that the point? But to answer your question I'd guess 150 160 how much do you weigh? You can message it to me if you want and you can add me if you want.