JUICE BUDDIES NEEDED

Options
Day 5 of "juicing" . Looking for supportive friends to share in the fun of juicing. Recipes also a plus :)

Replies

• comingsize12
    comingsize12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... Normally I juice for breakfast only. Tomorrow I'm starting twice a day breakfast and dinner. Lunch will be healthy and full of fruits and veggies.
  • abidemi31
    Options
    I'm in too. This will be my second juice fast managed to do 10 days before.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    There is probably a juicing group on MFP.
    If you choose to do the juicing for fasting purposes, you will lose water weight and the weight will return once you go back to eating food.

Eta: eating the entire fruit or veggie or blending into smoothies can give your body the entire nutrional benefit.
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I reviewed the Suja Cleanse on my blog recently (http://www.cookingwithjax.com/2013/11/reviewgiveaway-suja-juice-3-day-cleanse.html) and I absolutely LOVED the benefits of it! I'm really looking forward to continuing juicing. What kind of juicers do you guys have? I have an ancient ones my parents bought in the 70's and I'm looking to upgrade so I can take this juicing thing seriously!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend a request! I am on day 2 of juicing. I am juicing all day except for a little something extra with lunch and then an actual meal for supper. But I got the Biggest Loser cookbook so all my suppers will be from there!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My dad got me a Jack Lalanne juicer for Christmas! I had never even thought of juicing until I got it and now I am in love!
  • HLaRochelle
    Options
    Big juicer! I am posting my recipe for green juice & protein+ juice on Saturday, will post when it's up!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    My dad got me a Jack Lalanne juicer for Christmas! I had never even thought of juicing until I got it and now I am in love!

Ooh this one looks really nice! Thanks! :)
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Big juicer! I am posting my recipe for green juice & protein+ juice on Saturday, will post when it's up!

Looking forward to it :)