Could you give me some motivation to lose weight?

Options
Hi all

I am curious if you could help me make my list of motivations to lose the last bit of weight - I lost 16 kg and I am preparing to lose another 10, which will mean that I'll have a tight body.

What I liked so far:
- I started to like running again
- My 2 kilometer running record went from 12.5 minutes to 8 minutes.
- I can fit all my clothing again, it is even getting a bit large
- My face looks better, just like the rest of my body; less flabby, more defined.
- Everything is easier, from standing up to walking to cycling.
- I feel more energetic.

What can I expect for the last 10? (by the way I am a 27 year old guy - my BMI is still 26 but that's mostly because I am naturally muscular, by which I mean I didn't do fitness to get them in that shape)

I am curious! Of course you can't say exactly what I can expect, but I am interested in your experience too. What expected/unexpected changes did you like?

Cheers,
Jack

Replies

• robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hi Jack! This is Jill:) sounds like u already found your motivation! Awesome job! HNY!
  • Hujambo
    Hujambo Posts: 27
    Options
    Haha! :)

Yeah you may be right. I think I am ready for the next round. The thing I didn't mention is that I took a 4 month break from weight loss and only recently I am starting again. I feel like motivation is the key for me.

At least I know now that I am able to sustain my weight level, which adds to my motivation to get this last bit of weight off.
  • mat136
    mat136 Posts: 35
    Options
    just look at the fit people ...have a poster on the wall of your bedroom...train hard...gym hard