Hi My name is Chris

lostangel522
lostangel522 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am tired of being overweight and need a support system. I was searching online and found this site. I don't really know what else to say except hello and good luck to all of you.

Replies

• I am tired of being overweight and need a support system. I was searching online and found this site. I don't really know what else to say except hello and good luck to all of you.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Chris, and welcome! You won't be sorry you found this site, because it is FANTASTIC! And best of all, it REALLY WORKS too!
    Between the easy food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight that you want to! And, it'll be fun and addicting too!
    You might want to log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, since it tends to lead to better food choices.
    I suggest that you read all the newbie stuff that you see on the message boards, because they'll really help you out.
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Hi Chris! Welcome to our family! This is a great website and people here is amazing. Count your calories and stick to us. You'll do it too. :flowerforyou:

75038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome, you've chosen a great place to be.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    15.gif
  • Thanks for the welcome - I knew this looked like a nice place!:happy:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    WELCOME!!!!:flowerforyou: We are happy to have you! Good luck! And let us know if we can help in ANY way!!!
This discussion has been closed.