Vegetarian/Vegan Friends?

Options
Starting my journey tomorrow :)
& hoping to add some people for encouragement, etc.
I am a semi-new vegetarian, though I do eat Vegan most of the time. 4 months strong.
After a rough year and plenty of stress eating, lazyness, etc...
I'm ready to find myself again and do it for me :)

Replies

• mama2redhead
    mama2redhead Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am ovolacto vegetarian. Feel free to add me! I eat vegan meals, but I have no goals to become full time vegan. I have been vegetarian for many years and love finding new recipes.

Good luck in your journey! This site and friends I have met along the way have really helped me!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan feel free to add me
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm another "mostly vegan", but eat eggs/dairy once or twice a week (usually when I eat out).

Always on the lookout for more veggie friends- feel free to add me! :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I am vegan
  • SootySwift
    Options
    Hi, I'm vegetarian :)
    I have been vegan in the past & I'm trying to eat more vegan these days (although having pet chickens makes that a bit difficult!)
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian I have been vegan but enjoy eggs too much feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I did the vegan life for 8 weeks straight! I have nothing but respect for those who choose this route! I have plans to consistently incorporate more and more vegan / vegetarian options into my diet. I think I actually felt better in those 8 weeks, than I did all year! But I can't lie, I have a love for meat sometimes! Although, I am eating it less often!

:glasses:
  • kelag297
    kelag297 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Im vegetarian! Feel free to add me as a friend, and anyone else feel free to add me also!
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian, though I do not eat eggs as they are. The only way I will eat eggs is if they are baked in a cake! Lol I do eat vegan at times, but I am not fully vegan. Haven't eaten beef or pork since I was 10 and haven't eaten turkey or chicken since I was about 12. Other than that, I never ate much meat throughout childhood anyway, and I didn't like dairy milk (still don't) but I love Greek yogurt.
  • eajl
    eajl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am mostly vegan and just signed up again to lose 14 pounds. I would love to share support!
  • touchafaith
    touchafaith Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a vegetarian too :-) I've never been vegan but I've been a vegetarian for just over 14 years now. I'm recently restarting my weight loss journey as I've put on alot of weight the past 5 months through stress eating. Anyone looking for new friends feel free to add me :-)
  • adialeigh
    adialeigh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a new (1 month strong) vegetarian and eat vegan at home (so most of the time). I'm also just getting back into the swing of things and starting a new fitness program that includes dumbells, cardio and yoga. Feel free to add me. :-) I need more vegetarian/vegan friends for sure. :happy:
  • enid37
    Options
    I'm another vegetarian, but mostly vegan kid who would love to join the support party. :)
  • krista2131
    krista2131 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just started vegan as of two weeks ago. It has been one of the most challenging things so far, but it has been one of the best decisions in my life. Feel free to add me, I could always use more support also advice.
  • The_Raspberry
    The_Raspberry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am vegetarian, but eat mostly vegan too. Since I am new here too, you are more than welcome to friend me :)
  • kateguy1981
    kateguy1981 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Another Vegetarian here always looking for recipe ideas please feel free to add me x:smile:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I've been a Soy-Free Vegetarian for 29 years (literally since birth) and a Soy-Free Vegan for almost 3.

Feel free to add me.
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Life long veggie here - add me if you like!
  • Dianeshealthysteps
    Options
    Hi

I'm vegetarian, 10 years, it's a great journey it's so interesting once you get going,please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have been vegetarian for about 40 years now! (OMG - that makes me feel old!!!)

Feel free to add me - i have an open diary and enjoy swapping veggie ideas with other like minded people

Diane