7 months - 104 llbs Lost - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Options

Replies

• BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous! Thanks for sharing! You gave me a boost. I am 5'6.5" tall and I always like to see a picture of how I could possibly look. Big hugs, Rebekah :heart:
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Your hard work sure paid off and you kept that beautiful smile. Well done. What an inspiration for the n
    ew year!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Amazing job - 'After' you looks like 'Before' you's gorgeous daughter! Thanks for the inspiration this new year's day!

Thank you so much lol I can't believe I looked like a mum aghhhhh!!!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Excellent - it's amazing what one can accomplish when we set our mind on it. You look fantastic, stay strong!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done :drinker:
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story great job you're such a motivation :)
  • melissayoungblood
    melissayoungblood Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing. Your an inspiration!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOOWWWWWWWW now this is great inspiration here! You rocked that....HNY!
  • zenpoppy
    zenpoppy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow you are fantastic what a ride you have been on.
    Look just how far you have come. Everyday you got up and kept going. I'm sure there were many days you didn't want to go to the gym but you did.....
    I'm sure there were many days when you want the taste of a Big Mac but you didn't.
    You are an amazing beautiful woman and think you have achieved great results. This is not an easy journey but you are rocking it.....
    You are an inspiration. .....
    Keep going and have an awesome life.
    Thanks for the motivation to keep going and putting one foot in front of the other.
    Cheers Zen xxxxx
  • Fiore_
    Fiore_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think you also went in a time machine, because you look 20 years younger. Congrats!
  • DECFIRST2013
    Options
    amazing
  • angelfish257
    angelfish257 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love threads like these, you have done an amazing job - keep up the good work!

Just the sorta motivation I needed to get back on it for the New Year :bigsmile:
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!! Congratulations! And thank you for posting- we have a very similar build (judging from your heavy pics) and it's really encouraging to see the transformation that can take place.

By the way, you look so much younger now!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Keep up the good work, your body is really responding!
  • ReadyToBeMeAt160
    ReadyToBeMeAt160 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    awesome! and your haircut looks so much sassier on the smaller face/frame. went from being an older frumpy lady to young and hip. nice work and thanks for sharing!
  • AllOnMeWOL
    AllOnMeWOL Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! AMAZING job!!! You look great!! Very inspiring!! I'm glad you mentioned you went from doing nothing to something 7 days a week since food control is the easier part for me, and exercise is a chore. I hope to one day enjoy being active like you do! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this. This is the inspiration I need to finish the last 40. :) Amazing job, you look gorgous and 20 years younger :)
  • newnarelle
    newnarelle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look fab and definitely 20 years younger at least! Go girl! Thanks for some inspiration x
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration, it is an absolute pleasure to have you on my FL, you inspire me daily! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!