UKer's

Options
Wheres all the UKers at then?!

Looking to make some new friends :) im from Mid Wales. :)

Im doing slimming world, therefor i dont log calories and there plan is different, but i use this to track my exercise, my weightloss, and to make friends with others who are on the same boat as me..

My current weight is 16 stone 4 lbs (228)lbs
My ultimate goal weight is around 11stone (140)lbs ish

Its going to be a long journey! But i know with motivational friends i should get there in no time :)

Feel free to add me :) x

Replies

• hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi There! :)

I'm Hannah from Leeds, My current weight is 196lbs (14 stone) and I'm aiming to be around 140-147lbs (10-10.5 stone)

Good luck with your weight loss! I'll send you a friend request
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    We have similar goals then :)

Thankyouuu :)
  • luciebam88
    Options
    Hi :) I'm Lucie from sunny Bognor!
    I have just started MFP afresh, my weight is currently 222lbs (15st 12lb) and I am looking to get down to about 11 1/2 stone. Good luck with slimming world and your loss, request sent x

PS - Anyone else please feel free to add me as well
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 32 and in the UK. My goal is 10-10.5 stone too. Im 5'7. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Thankyou for the add :) and we can do this :)
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You know me already so I'll just give a wave!
  • katied1987123
    Options
    I'm Katie, I live Wigan/Warrington way :) I will add you :) I have around 4 stone to lose so any motivational buddies are welcome to add me :)
  • ShoddyGorgon
    Options
    Requests sent. From scotland, here.
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Somerset here, anyone feel free to add me. I'm in all the time and give mutual support
  • krazik8i
    krazik8i Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heyya :)
    Im Kate & from the west midlands

Dieting with my mum (new year new start..) who doesn't want to use an app so figured having a few online friends could only be more beneficial than bad.
    Aiming to lose around 2stone myself & support others who want or need the support.
    Add me if you want and I'll go about adding a few too

Good luck guys! :)
    X
  • kjcraven
    kjcraven Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello kerry from wigan 199lb rubbish at weight stuff so no idea how much I need to loose just want to fit in normal clothes size 18/20 at min would love to be a size 16/14.
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Hi all, im from Kent. Been on here for 2 years now but have been slacking badly recently. Looking to get as fit as possible this new year. Anyone feel free to add. :)
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah from Ipswich. Been on here for nearly 2yrs & lost 5st ... Then went a tad off track October last year & have gained 2st . Currently just under 14st, want to be 10st. Will add you as a friend. Good Luck xx
  • micheypeach
    micheypeach Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am Michelle from South London.

I did loose weight on MFP during the summer but it is starting to creep back on so I am back!!!

I am currently 168lbs and am aiming for about 145 ish.

Please all feel free to add me, I like friends & like to chat alot. Especially with my english friends as we can swap ideas for food etc.

Michelle x
  • mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hello folks, Sussex here, feel free to add me
  • CoreyJBooth
    Options
    I'm from Aberdare in the Valleys of South Wales :D
    My current weight is 194lbs and my goal weight is 168lbs, all feel free to add me :)
  • roverrowe
    roverrowe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me if you like. I'm 42 y-o male in Bridgend (though from across the water in Somerset originally). Lost around 30lbs on MFP and was below my goal weight (since starting properly last February). Put on a few lbs after a lazy festive season, but back on it now. I'm on here very day, logging religiously and trying to give (and definitely receiving) great support.
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hannah from Cumbria.

I'm 5'8" and have about 2 stone to lose to get me back down to 10 stone. I almost got there in 2011/2012 using MFP, but gained a lot of it back in December 2012 when I started having issues with binge eating. Spent all of 2013 battling those demons, and am back on track now!

Just finished my first week of being back in MFP mode (yes, I'm the crazy person who started between Xmas and New Year) and would love a few more friends to support who have similar goals to me! Feel free to add me :)
  • Jaytee84
    Jaytee84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jay from Telford. Currently 102kg and looking to lose about 3 stone x
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Gloucestershire but born and bred on the South Coast. I started at 222lbs and would love to get to 147lbs. Feel free to add me, I log in every day.