looking 4 friends

Options
Hi I joined 2day & I'm looking 4 other people who joined 2day or 2014 or people who have lost a lot of weight as I need 2 lose over 6 stone

Replies

• Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not sure how much weight is 6 stone, but I've lost 80lbs. I would like to lose another 7lbs, but my body seems really happy where it's at since I've been this weight for about six months.

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi scarlettmumof, I lost 18lbs and have another 2 stone to lose, am on every day (although Mfp and my phone don't seem to get on so my streak never gets high lol) feel free to add me!
  • veronicakelly351
    veronicakelly351 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ive only just signed up and dont know where to go from here? does the application tell you what excercises to do and give you a diet sheet or do you just have to do your own?
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 5st using MFP (going from 17st to just under 12st ). Went a tad off track last year & have gone up to just under 14st. Want to get down to 10st!!! Feel free to add me as a friend & Good Luck x
  • peaches801
    Options
    Happy to join you as "Friend"! I need to lose a stone (14 UK lbs) as quickly as possible to have some fairly radical surgery! Need all the support I can get - I'm a sneaky comfort eater....
  • peaches801
    Options
    Hi - I'm a Veronica too - not many of us about. Happy to share your journey!:smile:
  • scarlettmumof6
    Options
    Thank u I sent u all a friend request :-) x
  • BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose, over 100lbs. I am here daily if you want support xx
  • maylee51
    Options
    Hi. I just started today also. I can use all the support I can get. Let's do this together.
  • CoreyJBooth
    Options
    Hey everyone I am also in need of friends for inspiration so feel free to add me :) I'm looking to lose around 26lbs!
  • meb0407
    meb0407 Posts: 492
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been here a few months and have already lost 10lbs with 15 more to go...

I encourage and compliment often... feel free to add me!
  • Ktastic3
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined yesterday. I could also use some support and encouragement, and I would be happy to give it. My name is Katie so feel free to add me. Good luck to everyone!
  • scarlettmumof6
    Options
    Thank u I sent u all friends request so we can all help & support each other in this weight loss journey :-) x
  • scarlettmumof6
    Options
    I will b posting pic as soon as I can x