7 months - 104 llbs Lost - NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look great! and you look like you lost 15 years to boot! That is awesome!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Thank you folks for the kind words !!! It really helps motivate me when I feel I can't be arsed ! Xxx thank you
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
  • vicksg1973
    Options
    Wow - what an inspiration! I've thought about so many happy side effects of losing weight - like health benefits, confidence etc, but I never really thought about how I might look younger. You really do look like your own daughter, and remembering that is going to help spur me on even more.

So thanks for posting.
  • FabulouslyMade
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    thanks for looking xx
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    Anybody looking at this want to take part in the UK V USA Exercise challenge
  • lea_sparkles
    lea_sparkles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Well done!:smile:
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You make me want to kick butt in 2014. Thanks for sharing your photos and your story. It's inspiring. I have been away from MFP for awhile and slowly working my way back here. I'm starting with logging in everyday, so I can get used to the routine again. Then I'll see if I can get to where I need to be so I can once again lose that weight that I regained after slipping off the grid. Hopefully, this time, I can say NEVER AGAIN...:flowerforyou:
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    its all about keeping focus, there was so many times i wanted to give up but it was giving up all the time that got my fat in the first place! now its just a way of life for me, i fit my life round training and count it as every bit important as my work instead of making excuses.

Good luck with your loss!!!
  • SeeTessRun
    Options
    You dropped about 25 years too. You look great.
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger I cant believe it!
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing:
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I missed this!
    Know its a bit late.. by WOW C you look incredible!

WELL DONE!!

Keep up the amazing work you incredible WOWman!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    aww thanks chick xxx
  • changinmilife4gud
    Options
    Need advice on what to eat and when to eat. please like super fast. If you do accept my friend request please help me in a message or dont approve me, i need serious friends ONLY!
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    My only advice to you is: Never say never. I had health issues in 2013 and put on some of the weight I lost. Did I want to? H#$* no.
    Life has a cruel way of humbliing us. I really do wish you well and congratulations/
  • rattleh3ad
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fantastic.

Isn't it funny that once we get into exercise and find what we enjoy doing, we end up LOVING it and craving it.
  • JadeBatmanMarie
    JadeBatmanMarie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! I think we can all agree that sometime we feel like giving up, that there's no point in trying anymore when it feels like nothings happening for us so it's such a great thing to be anle to see your acomplishment! You're an inspiration for everyone to show how much of a change can really do. You look amazing, well done you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!