Need motivated friends

Options
HAPPY new year!
Great time for fresh start, i need good motivating peeps in my friends list, wanna be my friend?
im looking to loose 100 pounds. lost first five since Christmas yayyy

Replies

• Nalicey
    Nalicey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucie,

Happy New Year to you!!

I'm starting a diet and exercise plan as part of my new year's resolution... I want to lose 2 pounds per week by eating a carb free diet and cutting down on meat too. I'll see how it goes for the next 3 months.

I'm new to MFP, but looks good. :)

How about we be friends and we can motivate each other?

Alice
    x
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and/or message me
  • Eliciajo
    Eliciajo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Lucie,

Happy New Year!! Congrats on the 5 lbs. I am also looking to start fresh in the new year. I will add you as a friend. Hopefully we can motivate each other.

Elicia
  • Alvin195
    Options
    Hi Lucie, You're off to a good start since you've already lost 5 pounds around the holidays. You're definitely very motivated. I know you'll succeed. I need to lose 30 pounds this year. Changing my diet and moving more is how I will achieve this. I don't really want to "diet" but make better choices. I want to lose those pounds and keep them off. Good luck to you and let's motivate each other!
  • dcfortier
    Options
    Good morning everyone and Happy New Year!
    I am in serious need of motivation to continue working out and eating right because I'm getting married May 23rd of this year. My main goal is to get back to a healthier weight and I know that only eating right and continual exercise will get me there but sometimes it is sooooooooooo hard especially when you have temptation all around you. I workout at least 4 days out of the week and I eat lots of veggies and lean meats but I have a hard time staying away from sweets. That is my own personal kryptonite!

Currently my wedding dress fits great but I want it to look even better. I have a pretty healthy body image but its time to put in the work to have an amazing body image.

As of this morning I weigh 184.8 lbs and I would like to get down to 170 by the beginning of May. If I lose 1 lb per week I should reach my goal without issue.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck to the OP and everyone else who posted...I know youll all reach your goals..Feel free to add if you wish.