Blogilates beginners calendar

Options
I have been doing blogilates for a few months but not very consistently so today I am starting the blogilates beginners calendar! just done day 1 & I will complete the whole calendar whose with me?

Replies

• lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today too! Excited about it, but nervous too!
    How did you find the first video? I'm doing it tonight.
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I thought it was tough but not too tough! gets your muscles shaking!
  • Darknightswifey
    Darknightswifey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I love blogilates!
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    never heard of this workout...what is it ?
  • lrobson555
    Options
    It's a blog all about Pilates that you can find here - http://www.blogilates.com/
    Cassey (who runs it) makes loads of pilates workout videos and then has a calendar every month to work out with.
    She also has a beginner's calendar that we're going to try. You should join us!!
  • c1aireee
    Options
    Cassey is very motivating! make sure u do your measurements before u start the calendar so u see how many inches u have lost after u have finished!
  • lrobson555
    Options
    Good idea! I will have to do that before I start tonight. Might get my husband to take some before pictures too!
  • lrobson555
    Options
    I've just finished the first video and it was rest but quite difficult!
    The first move was the hardest I think, or doing the circles with your leg.
    Looking forward to tomorrow :)
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    bumping to look into tonight :)
  • TabithaRose87
    TabithaRose87 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I got about 10 minutes into the very first video and besides my kids harassing me, i stopped because I couldn't figure out how to even do the warm up without straining my neck smh. Spaz Spaz spaz
  • c1aireee
    Options
    well done everyone who did the first day! roll on tomorrow!
  • gullettgirl
    gullettgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love Blogilates! Cassey is amazing and so inspiring!! I jumped back in and getting ready for day 4 on the beginner calendar. I am definitely in! I've done some of her other workouts before. I can't do everything, I do a lot of modified until I can get stronger. :) feel free to add me!! We all can use encouragement and inspiration! :))
  • lrobson555
    Options
    That plank this morning was tough!
    Looking forward to the abs videos later tonight though :)
  • c1aireee
    Options
    day 2 done! so tired after ABC abs that is hard but fun! definitely felt my stomach muscles today!!!
  • gullettgirl
    Options
    My body shook when I did the plank. Lol I finally got my phone to download all the videos for day 4. :) I definitely felt the burn!! The quiet cardio wore me out in just the 6+ minutes. Stretching for flexibility felt pretty good!...except the 'bridge' aka a back bend. I did them in high school but have been out for 10+ years! I had to do the modified version and that one was tough for me! Loved the Bubble Butt workout. Last video for today. Whew!! Did I mention the 10 burpees to start the day?!?!
    I enjoyed every minute of these workouts! :)
    My body is definitely feeling it! Haha
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I found this! I didn't do my plank yet but I will. Now that I know there are different daily activities I will stay on track!
  • gullettgirl
    Options
    I really like it because its like she's carrying on a conversation with you and she's so upbeat. Before you know it, you're at the end of the workout!
  • c1aireee
    Options
    omg my sides hurt after those oblique dippers from day 2 workout!!!
  • c1aireee
    Options
    day 3 done! how is everyone getting on?
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :-)
    I am loving the beginners calendar so far. Those banana/twist combos from Day 3 were tough ones but I really enjoyed doing them. Cassey is so fun to listen to, I can't wait to see what I'll look like at the end of the month. I feel better already :) Today is Day 4 which I'll tackle when it's cooler outside. It's just too hot here in Aus. today.

Best of luck!