Hey

Options
I recently downloaded this to my droid and soon after came to the site. Currently I'm 6'0" and weigh around 240. My first goal is to get down to 210 by the end of February. I currently work a desk job 8 hours a day and I do go to the gym 5 days a week. I've slacked off lately. Some weeks I'll go 1 day, some 3 or 4 days, and but I've yet to skip an entire week like that really matters lol. Anyway I decided to start posting because I figured if I communicate with others on here maybe I'll get that push I need to get it done!!!!

Replies

• tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    I have been going to the gym for so long now that I literally feel like a slug when I don't,not to mention I starve to death on so few calories.I try to burn between 600 and 700 every morning.It makes my day so much better when I go as opposed to when I don't,and on the weekends when I'm out and about I try really hard to get some type of physical action in.

Make it a habit!!!!!!
  • Harris_C
    Harris_C Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's nice to know that there are people struggling with this too. I know I'll never meet anyone from here, but it means a lot that a stranger would take a second out of their day to congratulate me on my weight loss. Good luck!
  • legacee
    Options
    Thanks guys. I hope this will motivate me to get going again!
  • neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I work out between 4-6 times a week, usually in the mornings. I find that not only am I sluggish if I don't work out, but I also don't drink as much water. When I work out in the mornings, I will drink usually over 96 oz, but when I don't I barely get 64 oz in.
  • gagagul
    gagagul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Get that frog moving on your ticker!!!