Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

Options
First time poster!!!

Planning to start this tomorrow after being advised it's on YouTube. Just looking to see if anyone has done it, what kind of results they have got and also do you do level 1 for a week then 2 for a week then level 3 for a week or do I have that totally wrong?!?

Thanks In advance

Replies

• kwiatrtdy
    kwiatrtdy Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I think it depends what country you're in because I can only see level 1, it tells me I can't watch level 2 or 3 in the UK :(
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I did it and I had pretty good results (I think I have my pictures posted on my profile)... then after I did the 30 day Slim down which you can find online (It uses 30DS, No More Trouble Zones and Banish fat Boost Metabolism.)
    You should so level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days (hence 30 Day Shred).
    There are no rest days but I threw a couple in because it's good to have some rest days.
    Good luck!
  • misstillbert
    Options
    Thanks!

Your right, I can't seem to find level 2 or 3 on YouTube! I'll have to do a bit of hunting and see if I can find it somewhere!
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I think the dvd only like 10 or 15 bucks if u cant find it. I have that one and her kickboxing vid. Both are awesome.
  • smash820
    Options
    I am in a 30day shred challenge group if you want to join us! I think if you just search for it you will find us, if not, let me know!
  • florabourne
    florabourne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did 30 day shred last year and it was good, It depends on your fitness level when you start the video, mine was reasonable so I did 1 week level 1 and 2 and the rest at level 3 but your body will tell you when you are ready to move on. Just make sure you move on after 10 days!