Adopt-A-New-Person-Thing: Zomoniac

Options
Zomoniac
Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
Hello New Person Thing/Newb/Noob/n00b,

I am Zomoniac, a three year veteran of this here site.

I used to be around 105kg. Then I was 74kg, and living proof that this site not only works, it works very well. That was about a month ago. But then Baby Jesus was born, and he brought with him cake, and shepherds came with lamb, and there was also pie.

Consequently I have begun to wobble again. Physically wobble. I chose to give up my immaculate body as a sacrifice to Christ. And now I want it back.

So if you are one of those people who joins here every January, logs for three days and then disappears and would like to be taken under the wing of someone who, if you disappear within a week because you're "one of those" will come and hunt you down, then nestle under my wing. Embrace the warmth. I can unleash things from you that you never knew possible, just as I have done myself, and will continue to do myself. Join me, and great things will happen...

Replies

• JesusBiscuits
    Options
    :heart:
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options
    In for nestling under your wing and embracing the warmth. The rest doesn't matter.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    This doesn't belong in this category. Let's try that again.
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options
    I won't kill the thread on the other one. Promise.
  • Lovesthings
    Lovesthings Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I sometimes need to be hunted down.... altho I can be consistent for longer than a week at a time :)
    Nestle away :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Despite the Topless Percussionist's lack of manscaping, he does know what he's talking about. I recommend his offer of mentoring to the new and/or the chronic MFP recidivist. For the US audience, he eats weird junk food that you have not heard of but will explain if you ask. He will also make you laugh.