Starting over, again.

Options
Hey everyone,

I am starting over again. I just need some people who are active alot and are here when i need some motivation. Ofcourse i will motivate you too.

Add me if you want, we can do this together!

Replies

• deneesie25
    deneesie25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too for the 5th time. Sigh.
  • rlxsn
    rlxsn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sounds we're in the same boat :o) What are your goals?
  • cheyennevink
    cheyennevink Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15 kg. And i want to get a better health. I started working out at a gym. What are your goals rlxsn?
  • abcaga
    abcaga Posts: 2
    Options
    same here! I keep loosing weight and then after a few months I'm putting it back on...so depressing! My goal is to loose 7kg, exercise regularly and eat healthy! This time I want to do it for myself and I'm very determined!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone! Anyone can add me. :) My resolution for 2013 was to become a healthy BMI. I achieved that by losing 91 lbs. Now in 2014, my resolution is to lose 10 lbs more and then maintain. I have logged in daily for over a year now.
  • rlxsn
    Options
    WE GOT THIS!!! My goal is to lose fat and build muscle (sounds like everyone huh?) What plan is everyone following?
  • mrsidecar
    mrsidecar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Took 60lbs. off last year with this site and had only 9 more to go when Christmas hit and I put 14 back on. Decided to kick this thing in the butt and take those last 23 lbs. off. Get back to my desk today and there is a box of truffles waiting for me..... must be good must be good.

Add if you would like.
  • deedeemason2014
    Options
    hey! This is my first time. So, wht do you mean by starting over and over again?
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! I lost 18 lbs. last year & gained back 3 for Christmas. Starting over again eating clean (or trying to) my goal is for another 18 this year. We can do this! You can add me, I'm on here everday (after taking a Christmas break). Good luck to all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • cheyennevink
    cheyennevink Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    With starting over i mean i'm going to start losing weight again.
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We can all do this :)
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again as well! Let's be friends!
  • tmyers30
    tmyers30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too! Wishing for consistency this time around and RESULTS!
  • K_armfield
    K_armfield Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost 35 but the past years just can't get back on track. This is the year I finish what I started. I need to lose around 50lbs and I want to run a 5k by the time spring rolls around. I need all the motivation I can get! Good luck to everyone!
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yup, back at it again here too… I lost 37 over last winter and put 17 back on over the last 6 months… I'm down 4 of those already, but still need to lose 13lbs just to get to where I was…
    I need to start over, lose the weight and then spend this year focusing on maintaining since that really didn't work so well for me last year!!!!
  • tdawgrn
    Options
    I feel you! I am starting over again as well, but I am excited to be able to feed off everyone else who is trying to get into shape this time of the year, my goal is to loose 10 pounds in january and my overall goal for 2014 is to loose around 80 pounds this year
  • rlxsn
    Options
    I am so excited to see everyone here working toward the same goal! Thanks for motivating me today everyone.. I can't wait to workout tonight!
  • payelG
    payelG Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone, it's nice to see so many of us are aiming for the same thing...getting in shape & staying fit. I am here for the same things too & I could use a bit of motivation myself. I want to loose 15 kgs too! At first I thought it would be easy loosing 500 calories per day but as I started I figured out quickly that at the most I am loosing 200 calories a day. Even tracking what I eat is not exactly easy either! How do you guys manage it? Please enlighten me a bit & please do add me :)
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Starting over again here too! I was doing great last year, lost some weight, but then just lost motivation after having a cheat week while on vacation in August and never got it back! Got very busy at work and it was always raining, so stopped my daily walks. And since November I think I have pretty much eaten whatever the heck I wanted...and I wanted cake, and cookies, and ice cream!

I've put some weigh back on and just feel gross and bloated all the time. Gotta get back on track! I just went in and made everything private though b/c I am so embarrased and ashamed.
  • abcaga
    abcaga Posts: 2
    Options
    I think this is exactly what we all need...motivation is the key, especially after Christmas:D I'm going back to spinning classes tomorrow...it's gonna be a killer, but I have to do it! Good luck to everyone!