I'm new!

Options
Hello, my name is Meghan and I am new to this site.
I'm hoping that this will help me lose some weight, with the help of hearing others stories of success and struggles to compare with.
I need this life change and I am ready to make this for myself!

Replies

• ravenla
    ravenla Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HI MEGEAN WELCOME. HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOSE??
  • megsc25
    Options
    My first goal is to lose what I recently gained back (10lbs) not much but it took lots to even get that off.
    My biggest goal is to lose 70lbs - starting with the small goals first :D
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Working with smaller goals is smart! Good idea! I'm fairly new as well. I've been using this site for one week and have already lost 3 pounds! Good luck to you!
  • autumnater
    autumnater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I"'m new too. Its been interesting watching my food log as I enter my meals for the day....but very helpful. And the support I am recieving already is awesome! Good luck! :wink:
  • megsc25
    Options
    Congrats, Thats awesome to hear.
    I joined Weight watchers this past January, but stopped in Sept because I found I wasn't following it the way I should have been and was just paying the them to see my weight go up or stay maintained.

I would love to work on this again and get rid of it and hope to lose at a steady rate - I'm ready to do that for myself! And that's where to start :D
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Hey there Meghan Im also new here joined yesterday and Im hopin the same thing I lost about 30 lbs and gained some back so I want to lose that first and then go for the rest but all together I would like to lose about 95lbs. Hope we can motivate each other to stick to it.