Friends for Motivation

Options
I have been overweight since I had my first child 11 years ago. I have tried every diet out there with no success. Last year I started eating healthy and logging my food and working out 4-5 times per week with great success, I had finally lost some weight and felt great. I was getting my confidence back and out of laziness I quit….I gave up and went back to the way I was before, overweight, overeating and not working out.

I am determined to get back on track this year and I would like to have some friends for motivation. If you would like a friend for motivation please add me. I have made a personal goal to log into MFP 365 days this year and to log everything that I eat. I am going to be completely honest and get to where I want to be. I want my family to be healthy and I want to be confident. Please add me and we can help each other along our journey to feeling great!

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    same here, i was almost to my goal, then i decided to take a week off for my wedding, well that week turned to aboutb 4 months, so now im getting back into the swing of things. add me if youd like
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    same here, i was almost to my goal, then i decided to take a week off for my wedding, well that week turned to aboutb 4 months, so now im getting back into the swing of things. add me if youd like

Thanks I sent you a friend request :)
  • sempertracy
    sempertracy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been overweight since I had my first child 11 years ago. I have tried every diet out there with no success. Last year I started eating healthy and logging my food and working out 4-5 times per week with great success, I had finally lost some weight and felt great. I was getting my confidence back and out of laziness I quit….I gave up and went back to the way I was before, overweight, overeating and not working out.

I am determined to get back on track this year and I would like to have some friends for motivation. If you would like a friend for motivation please add me. I have made a personal goal to log into MFP 365 days this year and to log everything that I eat. I am going to be completely honest and get to where I want to be. I want my family to be healthy and I want to be confident. Please add me and we can help each other along our journey to feeling great!

This is me to the T! I ever so need friends to keep me on track. I'm tired of being a chubby mom, too!
  • marcellara
    Options

This is me to the T! I ever so need friends to keep me on track. I'm tired of being a chubby mom, too!
    [/quote]

Awesome! We can be on our journey together! Good Luck and thanks for adding ME :)
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Request sent. ..hope I can help.
  • marcellara
    Options
    Request sent. ..hope I can help.

Thank you! Any support helps me and keeps me accountable! :)
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is me too - except the child is now 8! Any help and motivation is great - love the 365 idea!!
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    You can add me. I just started again today. I could use some support also. :)
  • marcellara
    Options
    This is me too - except the child is now 8! Any help and motivation is great - love the 365 idea!!

Hopefully I can stick with it for 365 days...I like seeing the big numbers for the days logged in that in itself is inspiring! I sent you a friend request :)
  • vickybabydoll
    vickybabydoll Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I fell back into old habits and gained weight as well. Here's to a new year and keeping off the weight we lose.
  • SuperJo1972
    SuperJo1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am trying to stick with it this time and hopefully not fall back into old patterns. Happy to help you do the same. FR sent :) Jo.
  • marcellara
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the friend add's! You are all already helping more than you know! Good luck to everyone and I hope this is a New Year for a New You!
  • Wifey7891
    Options
    i like youre goals here. same here with laziness and working out. im back at it too, just started ripped in 30, and feeling really good. its amazing how eating healthy and just a short 20-30 min workout a few times a week helps with mood, motivation, sleep, concentration at work, and boredom, among many other benefits. i thought it would be annoying tracking food so much, weighing everything and measuring exactly, but its not bad at all. of course i think you have to be at least a little ocd about things to really not mind it, but hey, the system works! keep it up and im sure you can reach your goals.
  • pa77y
    pa77y Posts: 36
    Options
    Request Sent. I am accepting all friends, can never have too many!
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm back here too after falling off the wagon. Will send friend requests as I need as many friends on here as poss to get me motivated!

Have just bought a fitbit and am enjoying seeing the steps and calories used go up! Went to the gym today for the first time in about 15 months! 2014 is my year to do this!
  • NOLA19
    NOLA19 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I let my dieting, working out, and tracking fall off over the holidays but am trying to get straightened out again. Always happy to add motivational friends!