Do I smell bad?

Options
New here and every time I log back in new friends have deleted me. Any supporters here who won't delete me?

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I'll add you so you know who deleted you tomorrow...
  • gettingthere2014
    Options
    I'll add you so you know who deleted you tomorrow...

Thanks much appreciated
  • mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Lol I think it's the smell :)
  • gettingthere2014
    Options

I bathe daily with soap and water. In all sincerity, I thought I would find support here but I go work out and come back to deletions.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    You added 28 people in one day, you are going for quantity over quality then you are just playing a numbers game and will end up losing people.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

I bathe daily with soap and water. In all sincerity, I thought I would find support here but I go work out and come back to deletions.

You can't play in the garbage after bathing though. Defeats the purpose.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    add me i won't delete you
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    What do you smell of, first?
  • mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Do you have long gaps between logging in? I tend to delete someone if they haven't logged on for a week or more. But that's just me
  • trishgrace
    Options
    You can add me. I only delete people who haven't logged in for excessive periods of time. I just reset all my goals for the new year. I need to get something done.
  • gettingthere2014
    Options
    You added 28 people in one day, you are going for quantity over quality then you are just playing a numbers game and will end up losing people.

I was making an effort to talk to each one
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That may be it. I know that when I accept a request from a new member and see they already have a high number of friends I realize that I probably won't be getting much support from this person and that they're just adding everybody and anybody. Unless they make an effort to introduce themselves to me and then it's fine. :smile: Everyone's different though; I prefer to have 10 good friends on MFP while others like having hundreds.
    I was making an effort to talk to each one
    Oh. Huh. Maybe you do smell then haha. :tongue:
  • gettingthere2014
    Options
    That may be it. I know that when I accept a request from a new member and see they already have a high number of friends I realize that I probably won't be getting much support from this person and that they're just adding everybody and anybody. Unless they make an effort to introduce themselves to me and then it's fine. :smile: Everyone's different though; I prefer to have 10 good friends on MFP while others like having hundreds.

I was in process of doing that. I went to workout in between.
  • jjinteso
    jjinteso Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    I would add you!! or accept a FR from you.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of old fashioned and haven't installed the program that will allow me to smell my MFP friends. So if you were smelly, I wouldn't delete you because I wouldn't know if you were smelly or not. :tongue:
  • gettingthere2014
    Options
    I was in the forums in games. Could be they are opposed to the fun and chat games. Or they don't like me. :sad: :sad:
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options

I was in process of doing that. I went to workout in between.

Maybe you do smell then hahaha well I'll send a FR your way; I don't mind smelly people :laugh:
  • gettingthere2014
    Options
    I'm starting to feel liked and not stinky
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I was in the forums in games. Could be they are opposed to the fun and chat games. Or they don't like me. :sad: :sad:

I prefer the Chit Chat Fun and Games. This doesn't have to be misery. Have some fun.

Now, were you in the bang, hit, etc. threads?
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I might delete you but not tomorrow...