new friends needed.

Options
Hello Everyone
I am 36 and from the UK.
I have used this app before to get ready for my wedding a couple of years ago and through diet and exercise(mainly 30 day shred)
I lost a good amount of weight.
Since then I have been ill and had an operation a month ago.
I have gained so much weight due to no exercise and eating far too much.
I started back on MFP today and am now happy to say well enough to start exercising.
I have 35lbs to lose and would love some company on the way.
So if like me you would like encouragement and a laugh.
Please send me a request.
Either way good luck on your health and fitness journey in 2014.

Replies

• Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    much in the same boat however fortunate enough for me It wasn't due to ill health just big changes...I'm looking to lose about the same will send a request :)
  • WalterJim
    Options
    I'm back after some time away, too. Feel free to add me!
  • lsilva2211
    lsilva2211 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im back after being sick for a few weeks, gained a few lbs that I had lost. Im ready to lose in 2014, but looking for some people to join and encourage along the way!
  • sbsmutoni
    sbsmutoni Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need support too, so please feel free to include me! I lost 70+ lbs a few years ago through disciplined eating and exercise, and was in the best shape of my life. After knee surgery and learning that my cartiledge was a mess in both knees, I got into a funk and just stopped taking care of myself. I'm over it....I want to get back into shape!!

Good luck to you.....WE can do this!!
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and my husbands username is trainhardeatwellfighteasy
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started again (sigh!) today, previously lost 5st ..... put 2st back on :(
    Good Luck & feel free to add me x
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I used to be in great sahpe and well now i am not. I'm new here as well and would love to add some friends.
  • donnystedham
    Options
    1st time dieter. need to lose 20 lbs. I heard the secret is to eat less, move around more and you lose weight. Not always true. 12 oz curl is what gets me.
  • Shirleyfluff
    Shirleyfluff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    Thanks for the replies and adds.
    It's great and good to know I'm not alone in this.
  • olivermorgan
    Options
    Hi, It was really great to read your comments. I've literally just joined today and I really really need any encouragement and help I can get. Friends would be such a bonus!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Feel free to add me. We could all use support during this journey. No man is an island. Accountability helps soo much!
  • geekprincess858
    Options
    You may add me too! I love to encourage and receive encouragement. Best of luck to you all in 2014!