I've never stuck to anything in my life

Options
BUT I'm hoping I stick to the program this year! Starting p90x3 after the new year. hoped that if I was apart of a program and in a challenge group that I'd have more accountability, something I've lacked in all the other times I've tried to be successful in health and weight loss! Feel free to add me and root me on, and i'll root you on! My goal is to be public about all I'm going through- because in theory I'm thinking the more people who are watching me, who know I'm trying to finish something, it would be harder to quit and fail in front of everyone!! we'll see if my theory for 2014 is right though!

Add me, looking for new friendsssssss :)

Replies

• 50marathons
    50marathons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too have had difficulty with consistency. I think your plan for making it public is a great one. Good luck to you in reaching your goals.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I've had the same issue as well. I thought I'd finally over come it when I hit an 88 pound loss at the beginning of this year, but then floundered so now I'm trying to re-lose weight again. So frustrating! But this site definitely helps so good luck to you. I'll definitely be rooting for you!