34 Pounds Down, 117 To Go!

Options
I officially started my journey in November of 2013 at 315 pounds. At my heaviest I was 330 and I slowly lost 15 pounds from July to November. I am now down 34 pounds and I am thrilled. People are really starting to notice a difference. My first goal is to get to 220, then down to 180, and ultimately 165. I eat a low carb diet, track my calories, work out 3 times a week which usually consists of a long walk. I drink lots of tea and eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

facial comparison 325ish to 296
30uvnt5.png

body comparison 330ish last summer to 296
2d8oyl1.png

I post more pictures and updates on my weight loss blog The Round Life. LIKE to follow my journey at facebook.com/theroundlife
15our05.jpg

Replies

• BritBrit515
    BritBrit515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You should be so proud of yourself!! Good luck to you!
  • MattQuinnFitness
    MattQuinnFitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can see a big Difference from the 325 Picture to the 296 Picture! Keep up the good work!
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I started at 321 and I am now down to 268. My next mini goal is to be below 250. My overall goal is to be around 160. We have very similar stats!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • kithalloyd
    kithalloyd Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    great but dont look at it as 117 if you do this you may feel like its gonna take a life time. I started at 298 Im now down to 231. So its possible just belive. Do small goals. My next is 220 as well and final 180 . Great job keep it up!
  • lisa196922
    lisa196922 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weightloss !!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Great progress !!! Keep up the great work !
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Keep it up!
  • Supawmn18
    Supawmn18 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats, thanks for sharing.
  • Dazellyn
    Dazellyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!
  • gamergirl180
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!