Focus T25

Options
2»

Replies

• kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how to record T25 in the exercise section of MFP?? I don't know how to log it!! Thanks :)

I just use "Circuit Training," but I think the calculation is a little low...for me only about 198, but I fell like I've worked just as my typical run which calculates about 270 for the same amount of time.

Maybe someone with an HRM can help us get a better idea about which of the standard exercises in the database would be a close approximation.
  • eajohn1025
    Options
    How would this program be for someone who can't do a simple push-up (read very out of shape)?
  • staceylaitinen
    Options
    I am day 3 week 7 and I love it. I am getting stronger and my shape is chainging!
    I love it. I have a super.
  • staceylaitinen
    Options
    There is a modifier and she is awesome. She walks you thru. I still do the modified push-ups but you get stronger as you go. If you are interested I do have a Facebook group that offers support and motivation. It really keeps me going and it is good to see people who have the same struggles and successes that you will have!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    I just finished day 4 and I am super sore. All abs today but not a single crunch which I liked.
  • marjorianna
    marjorianna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Beta and Gamma for a few months and I really love the workouts. They are my go to weekday morning workouts. I can go hard doing two workouts back to back. Or if I want to take it a little easy, I incorporate some of the low impact moves. I have seen a difference in the shape of my body, my ability to maintain my weight loss and stress management. I would be interested in knowing if anyone combines other workouts with T25.
  • vicki9792
    Options
    I just finished day 7 :) Feel free to add me.
  • annaglow27
    annaglow27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Super excited to start T25 on Monday.

Just found out today that my delivery is scheduled to be delivered Monday by 8pm and I want to start morning workouts. Anybody willing to send me workout one digitally (I know this is a super lame request) PM me if you can.

Also, please add me if you want a motivation buddy. Also looking for early AM workouters who can provide some AM accountability.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Super excited to start T25 on Monday.

Just found out today that my delivery is scheduled to be delivered Monday by 8pm and I want to start morning workouts. Anybody willing to send me workout one digitally (I know this is a super lame request) PM me if you can.

Also, please add me if you want a motivation buddy. Also looking for early AM workouters who can provide some AM accountability.

I'm not tech savvy enough to help with the video so hopefully someone else can do that for you, but I'm also an early morning riser/exerciser so adding you so we can help each other out. :)
  • Ali_Reece
    Options
    I won't be a morning exerciser but an evening one. However I'd love to workout with some people and keep each other accountable. Mine isn't supposed to arrive until Tuesday at 8pm So I probably won't start until Wednesday and then catch up to you guys. Add me if you want - I requested some of you guys (hope that's OK). I'm on IG if you have one, add me :) I'm AliReece on Instagram.
    Ali
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i just got mine tonight...so im going to start doing it tomorrow morning when i get off work...i like the fact it is only 25 minutes...i can knock that out quickly and go to sleep...zzzzzz !!!
  • Unbr3akable
    Options
    Starting Monday! Is anyone in an accountability group I could join?! :)
  • slimme630
    Options
    yes there is one that starts monday; just search for the group name t25 jan 6th
  • Afrabian
    Options
    If you still need an accountability buddy for T25 I'm available. we can motivate each other
  • singlenfit
    singlenfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey let's team up!
    If you still need an accountability buddy for T25 I'm available. we can motivate each other
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am in week 2 of Beta right now and love it. I love the cardio/strength mix.
  • cbmae
    cbmae Posts: 19
    Options
    I am a very out of shape 20 year old who's going to start it tomorrow. Send some friends this way that are starting! I love motivation!
  • MKEMom800
    MKEMom800 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 6 of the Alpha wave, and I LOVE it. It is challenging to say the least, but I really feel like I'm improving. Every day I'm able to do a little bit more than the day before and that keeps me motivated. I tried the Jillian Michaels Shred before this and didn't think I got nearly as good a workout, nor did I sweat as much (my goodness the sweat!).

If you're concerned about lack of physical fitness or high-impact, don't be. The modifiers make it available for any level...even Shaun T. says on the video to go at your own pace until you can keep up, and just keep moving.